- RBM350L23 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Admiral Hipper, Prinz Eugen Classes (20.3 cm (8") L/60 8 pcs)
- RBM350L24 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for USS Arizona, USS Pennsylvania (360mm (14") L/45 12 pcs)
- RBM350L25 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Zara Class Cruiser: Zara, Pola, Fiume, Gorizia (203mm (8") L/53 8 pcs)
- RBM350L26 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Queen Elizabeth, Royal Sovereign, Robert Classes (381mm (15”) L/42 Mk I 8 pcs)
- RBM350L27 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Littorio, Roma, Vittorio Veneto (381mm (15”) L/50 m.1934 9 pcs)
- RBM350L28 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Littorio, Roma, Vittorio Veneto (152mm (6”) L/55 1934/36 12 pcs)
- RBM350L29 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Littorio, Roma, Vittorio Veneto (90mm (3.5”) L/50 1939 12 pcs)
- RBM350L30 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Lord Nelson,Dreadnought, Bellerophon, Invincible (305mm (12”) L/45 Mk.10 10 pcs)
- AOA32017 1:32 AOA Decals - Vietnamese Spads Part 1: VNAF AD-6/A-1H Skyraiders in the Vietnam War
- AOA32018 1:32 AOA Decals - Vietnamese Spads Part 2: VNAF AD-6/A-1H Skyraiders in the Vietnam War
- AOA32019 1:32 AOA Decals - Dogs of War Part 1: US Army/USAF O-1 Bird Dogs of the Vietnam War
- AOA32020 1:32 AOA Decals - Dogs of War Part 2: US Army/USAF/VNAF O-1 Bird Dogs of the Vietnam War
- RBM32AB06 1:32 RB Model Aircraft Barrels - Barrel Endings for 7.92mm German MG17
- RBM350L01 1:350 RB Model Barrels - 10 x 30.5cm L/50 for Konig, Grober Kurfurst Markgraf, Kronprinz Wilhlem
- RBM350L02 1:350 RB Model Barrels - 14" L/45 (35.6 cm) Mark VII for HMS King George V HMS Prince of Wales HMS Duke of York HMS Anson, HMS Howe
- RBM350L04 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Borodino, Imperator Aleksander III, Orieł, Kniaź Suworow, Sława (4 x 305mm & 12 x 152mm)
- RBM350L05 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for King George V (1940), Dido, Vanguard Classes (16 x 5.25"/50 QF Mark I)
- RBM350L06 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Lutzow, Scharnhorst, Bismarck, Admiral Hipper Prinz Eugen Classes (16 x 10.5 cm/65 SK C/33)
- RBM350L07 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Richelieu, Jan Bart (8 x 380mm M-1935)
- RBM350L08 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Variag (012 x 152mm)
- RBM350L09 1:350 RB Model Barrels - French Gun Barrel Set (9 x 152mm M-1936/C1930)
- RBM350L10 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Kongo, Ise Fuso Classes (8 x 14" (356mm) L/45)
- RBM350L11 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Japanese Heavy Cruisers (10 x 7,9" (200mm) L/50)
- RBM350L12 1:350 RB Model Barrels - USS universal naval gun (10 x 5"(127mm) L/38)
- RBM350L13 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Iowa, New Jersey, Missouri, Wisconsin (9 x 16" (406mm) L/50 Mark 7)
- RBM350L15 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Nagato, Kaga, Amagi and Kii Classes (41 cm/45 (16.1") 8 pcs)
- RBM350L16 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Bismarck, Schanhrost and Other Light Cruisers (12 x 15cm)
- RBM350L17 1:350 RB Model Barrels - Barrel Set for Lutzow, Deutschland, Admiral Scheer, Admiral Graf Spee (28 cm/52 SK C/28 6 pcs)
- TAM87108 Tamiya Diorama Texture Paint - Soil Effect Brown 100ml
- TAM87109 Tamiya Diorama Texture Paint - Soil Effect Dark Earth 100ml
- TAM87119 Tamiya Diorama Texture Paint - Snow Effect White 100ml
- TAM87120 Tamiya Diorama Texture Paint - Powder Snow Effect White 100ml
- TAM87121 Tamiya Diorama Texture Paint - Soil Effect Dark Earth 250ml
- TAM87124 Tamiya Pipette Set (6 pcs)
- VECVDS48104 1:48 Vector Ju 88A-4/A-14 Correct Nacelles (ICM kit)
- VECVDS48105 1:48 Vector Ju 88A-4/A-14 Corrected Propellers (ICM kit)
- VECVDS48106 1:48 Vector Flying Flapjack Wheels (KTH kit)
- SBA48168 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-14 Tomcat Throttles (2)
- SBA48169 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-4 Phantom II Intake Plugs (REV kit)
- WPD32073 1:32 Wolfpack F-4E F-4J Phantom II J79 Nozzle Set (TAM kit)
- WPD32077 1:32 Wolfpack F-14 Tomcat Early Type Wheel Set (TAM/TRP kit)
- WPD48214 1:48 Wolfpack F-102 Delta Dagger J57 Engine Nozzle Set (REV kit)
- WPD48215 1:48 Wolfpack F-106 Delta Dart J57 Engine Nozzle Set (REV/TRP kit)
- WPDDEC72006 1:72 Wolfpack Decal - C-47 Skytrain Part 1: US Navy & JMSDF R4D-6 Fleets
- WPDDEC72007 1:72 Wolfpack Decal - C-47 Skytrain Part 2: USAF C-47 Fleet to the Berlin Airlift
- WPDWW48018 1:48 Wolfpack AU-1 / F4U-7 Corsair Cockpit Set (HAS kit)
- WPDWW48019 1:48 Wolfpack F4U-5 Corsair Cockpit Set (HAS kit)
- CARCD48107 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - DHC-2 Beaver
- CARCD48112 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - F-106A Delta Dart
- CARCD48113 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - Air National Guard P-51D Mustangs Part 2: Wyoming, Tennessee & Pennsylvania ANG
- CARCD48115 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - AV-8B+ Harrier
- CARCD48118 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - U-2 Dragon Lady
- CARCD72053 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - A-1E Skyraider
- CARCD72056 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - B-1B Lancer
- CARCD144002 1:144 Caracal Models Decals - C-141 Starlifter
- CARCD144004 1:144 Caracal Models Decals - C-135 Family General Purpose Markings
- ULT48266 1:48 Ultracast P-40B P-40C Warhawk Tubular Exhausts (AFX kit)
- ULT48267 1:48 Ultracast Early P-40B Warhawk Hollow Steel Prop & Spinner Curtiss 11' Diameter Blade 614-1C1.5-12
- ULT48268 1:48 Ultracast P-40B Warhawk Aluminum Prop & Spinner Curtiss 11' Diameter Blade 89301-3
- TAK02030 1:35 Takom WW2 German V-2 Rocket Transporter/Erector (Meillerwagen Hanomag SS100)
- TAK02075 1:35 Takom V-2 WW2 German Single Stage Ballistic Missile
- TAK02053 1:35 Takom Krupp Rauner S WW2 German Super Heavy Mine Clearing Vehicle
- TAK02076 1:35 Takom WWI Heavy Battle Tank Mk.IV (Male Female 2in1)
- SKM48026 1:48 Skunk Models F-16XL Falcon Experimental Fighter - back in stock!
- ORMIM001 1:35 Orochi M3A3 Bradley CFV Deluxe Edition - special purchase with new lower price!
- EDU82115X 1:48 Eduard Bf 109F-2 & F-4 Early OVERTREES
- MAM17-01 Model Aircraft - January 2017
- SAM17-01 Scale Aviation Modeller International - January 2017
- SAC48320 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Curtiss P-40B Warhawk Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- SAC48321 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - AH-64D Apache Landing Gear (HAS kit)
- SAC48322 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - F-4 Phantom II Landing Gear (ZKM kit)
- SAC48323 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Super Etendard Landing Gear (KTH kit)
- SAC72135 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Eurofighter Landing Gear (HAS kit)
- KIN61015 1:35 Kinetic RG-31 Mk 5 US Army Mine-Protected Armored Personnel Carrier
- DEFDW35093 1:35 DEF Model US LAV-25 "XL" Sagged Wheel Set (TRP kit)
- DEFDW35096 1:35 DEF Model Panhard VBL Sagged Wheel Set (TIG/HBS kit)
- DEFDW35097 1:35 DEF Model US M37 Cargo Truck Sagged Wheel Set (ROD kit)
- DEFDM35072 1:35 DEF Model M48A1 M48A2 Gun Barrel, Canvas Cover & Sprocket Set (DML kit)
- DEFDM35073 1:35 DEF Model M68 105mm Main Gun with Canvas Cover Set for M60A1 (AFV kit)
- DEFDM35075 1:35 DEF Model T-34/85 Alternative Turret 8-part Mold Type Conversion Set (ACA kit)
- DEFDE35016 1:35 DEF Model Soviet T-34 Tank External Stove with Engine Deck Slit (ACA/DML/AFV kit)
- DEFDE48001 1:48 DEF Model JGSDF Type 10 MBT Basic PE Set (TAM kit)
- DEFDS48009 1:48 DEF Model F-14A Tomcat Wheel Set-Early (TAM/HAS/ACA kit)
- DEFDS48010 1:48 DEF Model F-14A F-14B Tomcat Wheel Set-Mid (TAM/HAS/ACA kit)
- DEFDF35006 1:35 DEF Model Figure - WW1 British Officer Riding Camel
- DEFDF35007 1:35 DEF Model Figure - WW1 Camel Mounted Arab Flag Bearer
- SBA48976 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories Conformal Fuel Tanks for F-18E F-18F Super Hornet EA-18G Grower (HAS kit)
- MAK24061K 1:24 Maketar Paint Masks Fighter Series - Hawker Typhoon Mk.IB (AFX kit)
- MNRB35051 1:35 Miniarm BMP-3 Road Wheels Set
- MNRB35106 1:35 Miniarm 6x6 Truck ZiL-131 Wheels Set
- MNRB35109 1:35 Miniarm 4x4 Truck GaZ-66 Wheels Set
- LEG1340 1:35 Legend IDF AFV Towing Horn & Chain Set
- LEG1341 1:35 Legend AVDS-1790 Engine & Compartment for M60 Series Tank (AFV kit)
- EDUBIG3371 1:32 Eduard BIG ED A6M5c Zero Super Detail Set (HAS kit)
- EDUBIG49164 1:48 Eduard BIG ED F-18C Hornet Super Detail Set (KIN kit)
- EDUBIG5343 1:144 Eduard BIG ED HCMS Snowberry PE Super Set (REV kit)
- EDUBIG72118 1:72 Eduard BIG ED B-17G Flyting Fortress PE Super Set (AFX kit)
- EDUBIG72119 1:72 Eduard BIG ED Fw 190A-5 PE Super Set (EDU kit)
- EDU632090 1:32 Eduard Brassin Mosquito FB Mk.IV Engines Set (TAM kit)
- EDU632100 1:32 Eduard Brassin Me 262 Wheels Set (REV kit)
- EDU648275 1:48 Eduard CBU-97 1000-lb Sensor Fuzed Weapon Set
- EDU648289 1:48 Eduard Bf 109F Propeller Early (EDU kit)
- EDU648291 1:48 Eduard Bf 109F Landing Flaps (EDU kit)
- EDU648292 1:48 Eduard Bf 109F Control Surfaces (EDU kit)
- EDU648293 1:48 Eduard F-14A Tomcat Ejection Seat Set (TAM kit)
- EDU648303 1:48 Eduard Brassin AIM-9G AIM-9H Sidewinder Missile Set
- EDU672145 1:72 Eduard Brassin FFAR Rockets
- EDU32397 1:32 Eduard PE - B-17E B-17F Flying Fortress Engine Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU32398 1:32 Eduard PE - B-17E B-17F Flying Fortress Landing Flaps (HKM kit)
- EDU32897 1:32 Eduard Color PE - B-17E B-17F Flying Fortress Seatbelts [Steel] (HKM kit)
- EDU32898 1:32 Eduard Color PE - F-4 Phantom II Grey Seatbelts [Steel]
- EDU36351 1:35 Eduard PE - M4A3E8 Sherman Fenders (ITA kit)
- EDU48909 1:48 Eduard PE - F-14A Tomcat Exterior Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDU48910 1:48 Eduard PE - F-14A Tomcat Engines Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDU49112 1:48 Eduard Color Seatbelts - F-4 Phantom II Grey (Steel)
- EDU49805 1:48 Eduard Color PE - F-14A Tomcat Interior Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDU49806 1:48 Eduard Color PE - F-14A Tomcat Seatbelts [STEEL] (TAM kit)
- EDU53180 1:350 Eduard PE - USN Ensign Flag Modern [STEEL]
- EDU72643 1:72 Eduard PE - Fw 189A-1 Landing Flaps (ICM kit)
- EDU72644 1:72 Eduard PE - Victor B Mk.2 (BS) Air Brakes (AFX kit)
- EDU73051 1:72 Eduard Color PE Seatbelts - F-4 Phantom II Grey (Steel)
- EDU73579 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Fw 190A-1 Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU73580 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Su-33 Flanker D Detail Set (ZVE kit)
- EDUCX474 1:72 Eduard Mask - Fw 190A-1 (ICM kit)
- EDUCX475 1:72 Eduard Mask - Su-33 Flanker D (ZVE kit)
- EDUCX476 1:72 Eduard Mask - Mirage F.1B (SPH kit)
- EDUCX477 1:72 Eduard Mask - Do 17Z-2 (ICM kit)
- EDUEX540 1:48 Eduard Mask - F-14A Tomcat (TAM kit)
- EDUEX541 1:48 Eduard Mask - Ju 88A-14 (ICM kit)
- EDUFE805 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - F-14A Tomcat (TAM kit)
- EDUSS579 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Fw 190A-1 (ICM kit)
- EDUSS580 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-33 Flanker D (ZVE kit)
- EDU04434 1:144 Eduard MiG-21MF Fishbed DUAL COMBO
- EDU07094 1:72 Eduard Bf 110G-4
- EDU08256 1:48 Eduard SSW D.III
- EDU84142 1:48 Eduard Weekend Edition - Bf 109G-6 Erla
- MNRB35052 1:35 Miniarm BMP-3 Track Set with Drive Sprockets
- MNRB35093 1:35 Miniarm OTShU-1-7 Shtora
- MNRB35095 1:35 Miniarm BTR-82A Conversion Set
- MNRB35110 1:35 Miniarm BMP-2 Correct Set
- MNRB35111 1:35 Miniarm BMP-2 Correct Set #2
- MNRB35115 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for SS23 Spider 9K17 OKA Tactical Ballistic Missile
- MNRB35116 1:35 Miniarm Flat Tire for ZiL-137 / BTR-152
- MNRB35132 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for MAZ-537
- MNRB35134 1:35 Miniarm Correct Set for T-55AM (includes Metal Gun Barrel + PE Parts)
- MNRB35135 1:35 Miniarm Correct Set for T-54B m1959
- MNRB35053 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set OI-25 (Soviet Version) for URAL-375, 4320 6x6 Truck
- MNRB35072 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for BTR-60PB
- MNRB35084 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for 9K33 OSA SA-8 Gecko Anti Aircraft System
- MNRB35085 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set "Natachka" for 6x6 URAL Truck
- MNRB35086 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set "Kama" for URAL-4320 6x6 Truck
- MNRB35103 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set VI-3 for 6x6 Truck Kraz
- MNRB35104 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set VID-201 for 6x6 Truck Kraz
- MNRB35105 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set Bellshina for 6x6 Truck Kraz-6322 UA
- MNRB35107 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for GaZ-M1 Highway Version
- MNRB35108 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for BA-64 GaZ-M1 (all terrain verrsion)
- MNRB35112 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set for ZIL-157 BTR-152
- INGFSM17-02 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine February 2017
- INGSAM16-12 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine December 2016
- MAI137 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #137 December 2016
- MMI129 Model Military International Magazine Issue #129 January 2017
- LNRS4805 1:48 Great Wall Hobby RoCAF T-33A Shooting Star Limited Edition
- LNRSNG03 1:48 Great Wall Hobby/Pit Road F-15J Eagle JASDF
- DML1604 1:16 Dragon Figure - Sturmmann Ardennes 1944
- DML6157 1:35 Dragon Figure Set - German 2nd Fallschirmjager Division Kirovograd Winter 1942-3
- DML6825 1:35 Dragon T95 Super Heavy Tank (2 in 1)
- DML7058 1:700 Dragon USS Belleau Wood (CVL-24)
- DML7256 1:72 Dragon German Heavy Tank E-100
- DML7505 1:72 Dragon Sd.Kfz.171 Panther A Late Production
- DEFS35001 1:35 DEF Model US T158 Workable Track Links for M1A1/M1A2 SEP Abrams /K1A1/K1A2/K2
- RAP015 Reid Air Publications - The Modern SLUF Guide: The A-7 Corsair II Exposed
- RAP007 Reid Air Publications - The Scale Viper: A Modeler's Guide to Building the F-16
- SMM17-01 Scale Military Modeller International - January 2017
- CMKF32315 1:32 CMK Figures - WW2 Italian Fiat G.50 Sitting Pilot (SPH kit)
- CMKF32317 1:32 CMK Figures - British Tempest Pilot Climbing Out of Cockpit (SPH kit)
- CMKF35284 1:35 CMK Figure - US WW2 Army Soldier with Bazooka M1A2 (Anzio 1944)
- CMKF48309 1:48 CMK Figures - German WW2 Motorcycle Rider (Pushing his Machine)
- CMKF48310 1:48 CMK Figures - US Driver WW2 for M29 Weasel
- CMKF48311 1:48 CMK Figures - US Gunner with Browning M2 MG for M29 Weasel
- CMKF48312 1:48 CMK Figures - US Tank Crew Driver and Gunner for Sherman
- CMKF48313 1:48 CMK Figures - US Tank Commander for Sherman
- CMKF48314 1:48 CMK Figures - WW2 US Army Soldier
- CMKF72306 1:72 CMK Figures - Two Fouga Magister Pilots & Mechanic (3 figures)
- INGMMC16-12 Military Modelcraft International Magazine December 2016
- CMKQ32238 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.II/V Serie 2/Mk.IV Cannon Barrels with Wing Leading Edge (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32240 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.II/V/VI Control Column (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32241 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.II/V/VII Early and Late Cannon Barrels (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32242 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.II/V/VI Main Wheels Late Type (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32243 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.I Main Wheels Early Type (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32244 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.V / Typhoon Mk.I Tail Wheel with Strengthened Leg (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32245 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest/Typhoon Mk.V / Typhoon Pilot's Seat with Harness (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32246 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest/Typhoon Mk.V / Typhoon Pilot's Seat (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32247 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Gyro Gunsight Mk.II (2pcs) for Tempest and Other Fighters(SPH kit)
- CMKQ32248 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Gunsight Type I Mk.III for Tempest Mk.V (SPH kit)
- CMKQ72255 1:72 CMK Quick & Easy Mirage F.1B MB Mk.10 Ejection Seats (SPH kit)
- CMKQ72261 1:72 CMK Quick & Easy Barrels for .303 Browning Machine Guns (12 pcs)
- CMKQ72262 1:72 CMK Quick & Easy S.O.4050 Vautour External Tanks (SPH/AZR kit)
- CMKQ72263 1:72 CMK Quick & Easy P-47D P-47M Thunderbolt Wheels Diamond Tread Pattern
- CMKQ72264 1:72 CMK Quick & Easy P-47D P-47M Thunderbolt 200-gallon External Drop Tanks
- PLE018 PLA Editions - Abrams Squad #18
- CMK4343 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning Airbrakes Set (AFX/EDU kit
- CMK4344 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning Front Undercarriage Bays Set (AFX/EDU kit)
- CMK4346 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning F1/F1A/F2/F3 Control Surfaces (AFX/EDU kit)
- CMK4347 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning F1/F1A Cockpit Set (AFX/EDU kit)
- CMK4348 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning F2A/F6Engine (RR Avon) Set (AFX/EDU kit)
- CMK4349 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning F2A/F6 Control Surfaces (AFX/EDU kit)
- CMK4350 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning F2/F2A/F3/F6 Cockpit Set (AFX/EDU kit
- CMK4351 1:48 CMK BAC Lightning F2A/F6 Electronics Boxes (AFX/EDU kit)
- CMK4353 1:48 CMK Hawker Hurricane Mk.I Control Surfaces Set (AFX kit)
- CMK5108 1:32 CMK Tempest Main Undercarriage Strengthened Legs (SPH kit)
- CMK7346 1:72 CMK Blenheim Mk.I Engine Set (AFX kit)
- CMK7347 1:72 CMK Harrier GR.1 Control Surfaces Set (AFX kit)
- CMK7348 1:72 CMK Harrier GR.1 Engine Set (AFX kit)
- CMK7349 1:72 CMK Harrier GR.1 Interior Set (AFX kit)
- CMK7352 1:72 CMK British WW2 Antisubmarine Bomb 250lb Mk.VIII (4 pcs)
- CMK7353 1:72 CMK British WW2 Antisubmarine Bomb 500lb Mk.IV (2 pcs)
- CMK7354 1:72 CMK British WW2 Antisubmarine Bomb 600lb Mk.I (2 pcs)
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
Product availability (including the new Sopwith Camel kits) will be announced as it becomes available in the coming week(s).
New Product Line
New product line: Asuka Models
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.