This ALL-NEW 1/48 scale model aircraft series kit recreates the Phantom II, which depicts the F-4B variant. The Phantom II first entered service in 1961, and offered excellent adaptability to a range of purposes. F-4Bs were the first Phantom II aircraft to see active service; powered by twin jet engines, they could carry significant ordnance and were used by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps through the Vietnam War, and into the 1970s and 1980s before they were phased out in favor of later designs and left U.S. service in 1996.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 370mm, height: 104mm, wingspan: 243.9mm.
• Outer wings can be assembled folded or extended, and right and left tailplane move.
• Choose between open and closed canopy, and expanded or stored refueling probe and boarding ladder.
• Air intake and dust box are combined together for easy setup.
• Parts are included to depict missiles (the same as Kit # 61114) and drop tank on fuselage underside.
• Comes with decals for multiple marking options including VF-51 during the Vietnam War.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.