CARCD48228 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - Aggressors Now..And Then (F-35A F-16C MiG-21 & MiG-23MS/BN)
- F-16 Falcon
- F-35 Lightning II
This multi-subject sheet features markings for five different types of aircraft flown in aggressor roles by USAF. Starting with the most modern USAF jet to fly in this role (F-35A), we provide markings for the striking "Wraith" F-16C in an overall black scheme, and three Soviet jets that were operated by the top-secret "Constant Peg" program.
The markings for "Constant Peg" jets were designed using the most recently classified video footage and two books published on the subject. We recommend the Eduard MiG-21F-13, and Trumpeter MiG-23M / MiG-23BN kits. For F-35A and F-16C options, we recommend the Tamiya/Meng (for F-35) and Tamiya/Hasegawa (for F-16) kits.
The six options on this sheet are:
- F-35A 11-5020, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- F-35A 11-5021, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- F-16C Block 42 89-2048 "Wraith", 64th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- MiG-21F-13 (USAF "YF-110") "Red 85", 4477th TES, 1986
- MiG-23MS "Flogger-E" (USAF "YF-113E") "Red 49", 4477th TES, 1986
- MiG-23BN "Flogger-F" (USAF "YF-11B") "Red 74", 4477th TES, 1985
This sheet was professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy.