TAM60315 1:32 Tamiya F-16CJ Block 50 Fighting Falcon / Viper #60315
- F-16 Falcon
Frequently bought together:
- Model represents the F-16CJ (Block 50) as used for USAF SEAD Wild Weasel missions.
- First ever 1/32 scale F-16 model replicating General Electric engine and Big Mouth intake.
- Tamiya's most detailed 1/32 scale jet fighter ever.
- General Electric F-110 jet engine replicated in precise detail.
- Engine slides into aircraft on a hook and rail system exactly like the actual aircraft.
- Engine can be displayed outside of aircraft using its very own cart.
- Moveable ejector seat placed on slide rail like actual aircraft.
- Curved bubbletop canopy can be assembled in the opened or closed position.
- Choice of two types of canopy, clear and smoked.
- 1 pilot figure for cockpit included.
- Pilot tube and static dischargers reproduced using metal parts.
- Die-cast landing gear for extra durability.
- Metal weight added to nose for accurate front-rear weight distribution.
- Includes actual rubber tires.
- Photo-etched parts used for seat buckles, radar antenna, chaff/flare dispensers and name-plate for high-quality display.
- Nose cone can be opened and closed allowing display of accurately recreated radar.
- Trailing edge flaps, horizontal stabilizer fins and vertical tail fin flaps can move after assembly thanks to poly caps.
- Missiles can be removed and replaced even after assembly.
- Gun hatch can be opened after assembly displaying machine gun.
- Packaging box has been specially designed allowing large scale model to be easily stored even after assembly.