TAM61098 1:48 Tamiya F-16CJ (Block 50) Fighting Falcon #61098
- F-16 Falcon
Frequently bought together:
- Model represents the F-16CJ (Block 50) as used for USAF SEAD missions.
- Sleek fuselage including aerodynamic blended wing body design accurately reproduced.
- Accurately curved bubble top canopy can be assembled in the opened or closed position.
- Horizontal stabilizers are movable and flaperons can be modeled in both the up or down positions.
- A range of weapons and accessories are included such as HARM, AMRAAM, and Sidewinder missiles (M & X variants), detachable external fuel tanks, ECM pod, and HTS pod.
- One pilot figure included and can be depicted with either standard or JHMCS flight helmet.
Detailed markings for 3 aircraft:
- F-16CJ, 92-0895, 5th AF Commander's aircraft, WW, 35 FW, Misawa AB, Japan, 2005
- F-16CJ, 91-0352, 52nd Wing Commander's aircraft, SP, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, 2005
- F-16CJ, 91-0379, 79 FS/20 FW, SW, Tiger Meet of the Americas, August 2001