- RVG03258 1:35 Revell Germany Leopard 1A1
- RVG03929 1:72 Revell Germany Airbus A400M Atlas
- RVG04956 1:72 Revell Germany Bell AH-1G Cobra
- KSW148169 1:48 Kits-World Decals P-61A Black Widow
- KSW148170 1:48 Kits-World Decals P-61A Black Widow
- ECL32171 1:32 Eagle Editions Bf 109G-6's
- ECL32172 1:32 Eagle Editions Bf 109G-6's
- ECL48171 1:48 Eagle Editions Bf 109G-6's
- ECL48172 1:48 Eagle Editions Bf 109G-6's
- ECL72171 1:72 Eagle Editions Bf 109G-6's
- ECL72172 1:72 Eagle Editions Bf 109G-6's
- CARCD48121 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - H-21 Shawnee / Workhorse
- CARCD72036 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - Piaggio P.180 Avanti
- CARCD72068 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - B-45 Tornado
- CARCD72071 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - F-100 Super Sabre in Vietnam
- INGSAM17-09 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine September 2017
- VWPAA012 Valiant Wings Publishing Airframe Album No.12 - The Gloster Gladiator: A Detailed Guide to the RAF's Last Biplane Fighter
- AFX03088 1:72 Airfix Messerschmitt Me262A-1A
- AFX08018 1:72 Airfix Flying Fortress Mk.III
- HKM01E16 1:32 HK Models de Havilland Mosquito B Mk.IX / Mk.XVI
- KIN48054 1:48 Kinetic Mirage IIIBE/D/DE/DS/D2Z
- SOAMT9511 1:144 Soar Art WW2 German Dora 80cm Super Heavy Railway Gun - back in stock
- TIG0104 Tiger Model Cute Plane Series - US Navy F4U Corsair
- TIG4604 1:35 Tiger Model AMX-30B2 Brennus Main Battle Tank
- TIG4607 1:35 Tiger Model AMX-10RCR Separ
- TIG4609 1:35 Tiger Model AMX-10RC Tank Destroyer
- TIG4624 1:35 Tiger Model IDF Nagmachon Heavy APC Doghouse Early
- TIG4629 1:35 Tiger Model Leopard II Revolution I
- TAK02078 1:35 Takom Merkava Mk.I
- TAK02079 1:35 Takom Merkava Mk.I Hybrid
- KEYAMW17-11 Airfix Model World Magazine November 2017
- JCW4111 1:400 JC Wings China Southern Boeing 777-300ER Reg #B-7185 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW4233 1:400 JC Wings HK Express Airbus A320-200 Reg #B-LCB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1640 1:400 Gemini Jets Delta Boeing 747-400 REG#N662US (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1668 1:400 Gemini Jets Emirates Airbus A380-800 "Wildlife #2" Reg #A6-EER (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1617 1:400 Gemini Jets Frontier Airbus A320neo Reg #N307FR "Champ the Bronco" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1676 1:400 Gemini Jets Southwest Boeing 737 Max 8 Reg #N8705Q (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1685 1:400 Gemini Jets TAP Air Portugal Airbus A330-300 Reg #CS-TOV (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1643 1:400 Gemini Jets UPS Boeing 757-200F Reg #N409UP (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1678 1:400 Gemini Jets Vietnam Airlines Airbus A350-900 Reg #VN-A891 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1677 1:400 Gemini Jets Virgin Australia Boeing 777-300ER Reg #VH-VOZ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1671 1:400 Gemini Jets Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-500 Reg #B-2591 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- SAC48337 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - MiG-31 Foxhound Landing Gear (HBS kit)
- SAC48338 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - A-4 Skyhawk Landing Gear (HBS kit)
- SAC48339 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Bf 109F/G Landing Gear (EDU kit)
- SAC72147 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - F-15E Strike Eagle Landing Gear Set (ACA kit)
- MMI138 Model Military International Magazine Issue #138 October 2017
- INGCOM17-10 Combat Aircraft Magazine October 2017
- KEYAFM17-10 Air Forces Monthly Magazine October 2017
- EDUEX563 1:48 Eduard Mask - Hs 123 (GPT kit)
- EDU49860 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Hs 123 Detail Set (GPT kit)
- EDUFE860 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Hs 123 Seatbelts (GPT kit)
- EDU49864 1:48 Eduard Color PE - F-35A Lightning II Detail Set (MNG kit)
- EDUFE864 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - F-35A Lightning II (MNG kit)
- EDUFE865 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - F-35A Lightning II Seatbelts (MNG kit)
- EDUCX494 1:72 Eduard Mask - MiG-29SMT Fulcrum (ZVE kit)
- EDU73613 1:72 Eduard Color PE - MiG-29SMT Fulcrum Detail Set (ZVE kit)
- EDUSS613 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - MiG-29SMT Fulcrum (ZVE kit)
- EDU53199 1:350 Eduard PE - RN Roma Part 1: Main Deck and Guns (TRP kit)
- EDU53200 1:350 Eduard PE - RN Roma Part 2: AA Guns (TRP kit)
- SPH48185 1:48 Special Hobby IMAM (Romeo) Ro-37bis
- SPH48190 1:48 Special Hobby Fi 103 A-1 / Re-4 Reichenberg
- SPH72369 1:72 Special Hobby Letov S.328 'Slovak National Uprising'
- SPH72373 1:72 Special Hobby Fouga CM.170 Magister 'German, Finnish and Austrian'
- DEP35005 1:35 Desert Eagle P-Bridge Adaptors for Merkava Mk.1, 2 & 3
- ZTZ24002 1:24 Zotz Decals P-47D Thunderbolt in WW2
- ZTZ32083 1:32 Zotz Decals - F-8C F-8E Crusaders in the Vietnam War
- EDUJX205 1:32 Eduard Mask - Fokker D.VII (WNW kit)
- EDU32914 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Fokker D.VII Detail Set (WNW kit)
- EDU33176 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Fokker D.VII Seatbelts (WNW kit)
- EDU36363 1:35 Eduard PE - Sd.Kfz.166 Brummbar Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDU36364 1:35 Eduard PE - Sd.Kfz.166 Brummbar Schurzen (TAM kit)
- EDU36365 1:35 Eduard PE - Sd.Kfz.166 Brummbar Zimmerit (TAM kit)
- EDUEX562 1:48 Eduard Mask - Su-35 Flanker E (KTH kit)
- EDU48934 1:48 Eduard PE - Su-35 Flanker E Exterior Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDU49858 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Su-35 Flanker E Interior Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDUFE858 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-35 Flanker E (KTH kit)
- EDUFE859 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-35 Flanker E Seatbelts (KTH kit)
- LEG3D24001 1:24 Legend US Navy SEAL M79 Gunner Figure
- LEG3D008 1:35 Legend BGM-71 TOW Set
- LEG3D009 1:35 Legend MRAP TOW Turret Set
- LEG3D010 1:35 Legend US Navy SEAL #3 Figure (M79 Pirage Gun w/ FN SCAR Mk.17)
- LEG1355 1:35 Legend IDF Magach Stowage Set Early (DRA kit)
- LEG1356 1:35 Legend Leopard C1 Late Conversion Set (MNG kit)
- EDU07443 1:72 Eduard Fw 190A-8 with Universal Wings Weekend Edition
- EDU08233 1:48 Eduard MiG-21 SMT Fishbed
- EDU08417 1:48 Eduard Pfalz D.IIIa Weekend Edition
- EDU82142 1:48 Eduard Fw 190A-4 ProfiPACK
- EDUBIG49180 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Yak-28P Firebar Super Detail Set (BOB kit)
- EDUBIG5332 1:48 Eduard BIG ED German U-Boat Type VIIC U-552 PE Super Set (TRP kit)
- EDUBIG72130 1:72 Eduard BIG ED SB2C-5 Helldiver Super Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDUSIN67211 1:72 Eduard BIG SIN Spitfire LF/HF Mk.IXc Super Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648346 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Cockpit Set (AFX kit)
- EDU648351 1:48 Eduard Brassin Fw 190A-4 Cockpit Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648352 1:48 Eduard Brassin Fw 190A-4 Engine Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648355 1:48 Eduard Brassin Fw 190A-4 Engine & Fuselage Guns (EDU kit)
- EDU648356 1:48 Eduard Brassin Fw 190A-4 Wingroot Gun Bays (EDU kit)
- EDU648359 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Rear View Mirrors (AFX kit)
- EDU648361 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Gunsight (AFX kit)
- EDU672160 1:72 Eduard Brassin GBU-43/B MOAB (Mother of All Bombs)
- EDUD48029 1:48 Eduard Decals - FW 190A Stencils
- EDUEX565 1:48 Eduard Mask - Fw 190A-4 (EDU kit)
- EDU48936 1:48 Eduard PE - Fw 190A-4 Landing Flaps (EDU kit)
- EDU48937 1:48 Eduard PE - Fw 190A-4 Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDUFE863 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Fw 190A Seatbelts [STEEL] (EDU kit)
- EDUEX564 1:48 Eduard Mask - UH-1D Huey (KTH kit)
- EDU48935 1:48 Eduard PE - UH-1D Huey Cargo Interior Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDU49861 1:48 Eduard Color PE - UH-1D Huey Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDUFE861 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - UH-1D Huey (KTH kit)
- EDUFE862 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - UH-1D Huey Seatrbelts [STEEL] (KTH kit)
- EDUCX495 1:72 Eduard Mask - Fulmar Mk.I/II (SPH kit)
- EDU53202 1:350 Eduard PE - US Navy Ensign Flags [STEEL]
- AMM4519 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Magazine #20 - Camouflage
- AMM5206 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Aircraft #6 Camouflage
- AMM6035 AMMO by Mig Panzer DNA: German Military Vehicles of WW2 - Camouflage, Markings, Organization
- AMM2200 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Water for Dioramas - Deep Oceans (250ml)
- AMM2201 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Water for Dioramas - Pacific Waters (250ml)
- AMM2202 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Water for Dioramas - Lake Waters (250ml)
- AMM2203 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Water for Dioramas - Wild River Waters (250ml)
- AMM2204 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Water for Dioramas - Slow River Waters (250ml)
- AMM2205 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Water for Dioramas - Clear Water (250ml)
- AMM2025 AMMO by Mig Extra Thin Liquid Cement 30ml
- AMM2050 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Ultra Matt (60ml)
- AMM2052 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Satin (60ml)
- AMM2053 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Gloss (60ml)
- AMM7212 AMMO by Mig Paint Set - USAAF WW2 Colors
New Product Line
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Artistic 400
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Product Line
New product line: Asuka Models
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.