- HAS08249 1:32 Hasegawa Mitsubishi A6M7 Zero Fighter Type 62 '302nd Flying Group'
- HAS49461 1:700 Hasegawa Yugumo Japanese Navy Destroyer
- MOB00962 1:32 Moebius Colonial Raptor from Battlestar Galactica
- MOB00968 1:32 Moebius Colonial Raptor Armament Set
- TAM31460 1:700 Tamiya IJN Destroyer Shimakaze
- TAM87184 Tamiya Masking Tape for Curves - 12mm
- SPH72350 1:72 Special Hobby SB2C-5 Helldiver "The Final Version"
- SPH72361 1:72 Special Hobby Gloster Meteor Mk.4 "World Speed Record"
- SPH72368 1:72 Special Hobby Fairey Fulmar Mk.II/NF Mk.II
- AMS48061 1:48 AMS Resin RF-84F Thunderflash Update Set (TAN kit)
- DEP0019 Desert Eagle Publications - Puma Heavy APC: Centurion Based APC in IDF Service (with Carpet, Nochri & Dozer) Part 3
- GIN302 Ginter Books #302 - From Bats To Rangers A Pictorial History of Electronic Countermeasures Squadron Two (ECMRON-2) Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron Two (VQ-2)
- HAS02242 1:72 Hasegawa F-14A Tomcat 'Iranian Air Force New Desert Scheme'
- HAS02243 1:72 Hasegawa Ki15-I Type 97 Command Recon (Babs) & Ki46-II/III Command Recon (Dinah) '16th Company Independence Flight' [2 kits]
- HAS02244 1:72 Hasegawa F-4EJ Phantom II & RF-4E Phantom II 'Hyakuri Special 2016' [2 kits]
- HAS07453 1:48 Hasegawa Nakajima E8N1/E8N2 Type 95 Reconnaissance Seaplane (Dave) Model 1/2 'Battleship Yamato'
- HAS60515 Hasegawa F-86 Sabre 'Taiwan Air Force' Egg Plane
- ORDFL32003 1:32 Flying Leathernecks Decals - F-18A F-18C Hornet "Hornets Swarm" US Marine Corps F/A-18A/C In Combat
- PLE021 PLA Editions - Abrams Squad #21
- PLECOMED PLA Editions - Abrams Squad Commander's Edition
- EDU82117X 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G-4 OVERTREES
- SPH32070 1:32 Special Hobby Tempest Mk.V "Hi-Tech" 2
- ARS4712 1:48 Aires Ki-61-Id Hien Cockpit Set (TAM kit)
- ARS4714 1:48 Aires Ki-61-Id Hien Engine Set (TAM kit)
- ARS4716 1:48 Aires Ki-61-Id Hien Control Surfaces Set (TAM kit)
- ARS4721 1:48 Aires Gloster Gladiator Seat (ROD/EDU kit)
- ARS4723 1:48 Aires A-37A Dragonfly Cockpit Set (MON kit)
- ARS4724 1:48 Aires P-40B Warhawk Wheel Bay Set (AFX kit)
- ARS4726 1:48 Aires SAAB J-29 Tunnan Wheel Bay Set (PLS kit)
- ARS7351 1:72 Aires Spitfire Mk.IX Control Surfaces (metal) (EDU kit)
- ARSAB320097 1:32 AeroBonus USAF F-2A Spill Trailer
- ARSAB480189 1:48 AeroBonus Modern Russian Tank Crew - Turrethead (1 figure)
- ARSAB480190 1:48 AeroBonus Modern Russian Tank Crew - Commander (1 figure)
- ARSAB480192 1:48 AeroBonus USAF Fighter Pilot with Ejection Seat for F-5A F-5C Freedom Fighter
- ARSAB480197 1:48 AeroBonus USAF Fighter Pilot with Ejection Seat for F-100C F-100D Super Sabre
- WHL148017 1:48 Wheelliant F-16I Sufa Weighted Wheels - Good Year (HAS kit)
- WHL148018 1:48 Wheelliant F-16I Sufa Weighted Wheels - Good Year (KIN kit)
- ROD330 1:144 Roden C-5B Galaxy
- QBT32190 1:32 Quickboost T-28 Trojan Propeller "B" (KTH kit)
- QBT48776 1:48 Quickboost F-14A Tomcat Position Lights (TAM kit)
- QBT48777 1:48 Quickboost SAAB J-21 Correct Pylon (PLS kit)
- QBT48778 1:48 Quickboost SAAB J-21 Propeller with Tool (PLS kit)
- QBT48779 1:48 Quickboost Hawker Hurricane Circular Mirrors
- QBT48780 1:48 Quickboost F-104 Starfighter External Fuel Tanks (HAS kit)
- QBT48781 1:48 Quickboost Hawker Hurricane Rectangular Mirrors
- QBT48782 1:48 Quickboost F-4 Phantom II Mirrors
- QBT48783 1:48 Quickboost P-40C Warhawk (Hawk 81-A2) Propeller with Tool (BNC kit)
- QBT48784 1:48 Quickboost P-40B P-40C Warhawk Exhaust (BNC kit)
- QBT48785 1:48 Quickboost P-40B P-40C Warhawk Gun Barrels (AFX kit)
- QBT48786 1:48 Quickboost F-101A Voodoo Refueling Probe Cover (KTH kit)
- QBT72551 1:72 Quickboost F-14D Tomcat Ejection Seats with Safety Belts (FUJ kit)
- QBT72552 1:72 Quickboost SH-3H Seaking Seats with Safety Belts (FUJ kit)
- QBT72553 1:72 Quickboost Sea Hawk Ejection Seat with Safety Belt (TRP kit)
- QBT72554 1:72 Quickboost Hawker Typhoon Seat with Safety Belt (AFX kit)
- KSW148171 1:48 Kits-World Decals Douglas A-26B A-26C Invader
- KSW148172 1:48 Kits-World Decals Douglas A-26B Invader
- KSW148173 1:48 Kits-World Decals Douglas A-26C Invader
- KSW172164 1:72 Kits-World Decals Douglas A-26B A-26C Invader
- KSW172165 1:72 Kits-World Decals Douglas A-26C Invader
- KSW172166 1:72 Kits-World Decals Douglas A-26B Invader
- VWPAM010 Valiant Wings Publishing Airframe & Miniature No.10 - The de Havilland Mosquito Part 2: Fighter, Fighter-Bomber & Night Fighter (including Sea Mosquito)
- MTCMTL35093 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf B Panther II King Tiger Transport Track Gg 26/660/300
- MTCMTL35094 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf B Panther II King Tiger Transport Track Gg 26/660/300 Late
- MTCMTL35096 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf B Tiger II Gg 22/800/300 Type I
- MTCMTL35097 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf B Tiger II Gg 24/800/300 Type II
- SAC14425 1:144 Scale Aircraft Conversions - MiG-21 Fishbed Landing Gear - 2 Sets (EDU kit)
- SAC14426 1:144 Scale Aircraft Conversions - IL-76MD Landing Gear (ZVE kit)
- SAC48331 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Su-27 Flanker B Landing Gear (HBS kit)
- SAC48332 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Su-30MKK Flanker G Landing Gear (HBS kit)
- SAC48333 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - SE.5a Wolseley Viper Landing Gear (EDU kit)
- SAC48334 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - AMX A-1A/B A-11A/B Landing Gear (HBS kit)
- SAC72144 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Su-33 Flanker D Landing Gear (ZVE kit)
- SAC72145 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - B-66B RB-66B Destroyer Landing Gear (ITA/TES kit)
- RMX856459 1:2700 Revell Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer [MASTER SERIES]
- DML5026 1:72 Dragon Arado Ar234P
- DML5507 1:48 Dragon Me262A-1a/JABO
- DML6389 1:35 Dragon German Afrika Korps Infantry, El Alamein 1942 (4 Figures Set)
- DML6890 1:35 Dragon Aufklarungspanzer 38(t) mit 2cm KwK.38
- DDBB17 David Doyle Books - B-17F Flying Fortress
- DDBCTP David Doyle Books - Cleveland Tank Plant: Aircraft and Military Vehicle Production at Cleveland Plant 2 1942-1970
- AFVAG35047 1:35 AFV Club NATO M68/L7 105mm Tank Ammunition Set (Brass)
- AFVWQT001 AFV Club Panzer IV Ausf D (Q-Series)
- AFVWQT002 AFV Club KV-2 Soviet Heavy Tank (Q-Series)
- KEYAMW17-09 Airfix Model World Magazine September 2017
- WBD48034 1:48 Warbird Decals - F-4EJ Phantom II "Good Bye Okinawa"
- WBD48037 1:48 Warbird Decals - F-4C F-4D Phantom II Stencils
- WBD72037 1:72 Warbird Decals - Thunderbirds C-54 Skymaster 1959-63
- WBD72040 1:72 Warbird Decals - Navy Lettering
- WBD72041 1:72 Warbird Decals - F-15C Eagle Oregon ANG 173rd FW
- WPT111 Warpaint Books - Vought OS2U Kingfisher
- INGMMC17-08 Military Modelcraft International Magazine August 2017 - partial shipment received
- INGSAM17-08 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine August 2017 - partial shipment received
- INGCOM17-08 Combat Aircraft Magazine August 2017
- MMI136 Model Military International Magazine Issue #136 August 2017
- CDL103V4 Creative Dynamic - The Glue Looper Version 4 "Single Shot Precision"
- SAMB027 SAM Publications - The Sepecat Jaguar
- INGSAM17-07 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine July 2017
- INGMMC17-07 Military Modelcraft International Magazine July 2017
- INGFSM17-09 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine September 2017
- AFV35299 1:35 AFV Club Propellant Containers for M109A1-A4 SPG
- AFV35306 1:35 AFV Club M113 APC T130E1 Workable Track Link Set
- AFV35113 1:35 AFV Club M113A1 ACAV Vietnam War
- EDU32407 1:32 Eduard PE - Spitfire Mk.IXc Exterior Detail Set (REV kit)
- EDU32408 1:32 Eduard PE - Spitfire Mk.IXc Landing Flaps (REV kit)
- EDU32912 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Spitfire Mk.IXc Interior Detail Set (REV kit)
- EDU36359 1:35 Eduard PE - Valentine Mk.II/IV Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDU36360 1:35 Eduard PE - Valentine Mk.II/IV Desert Fenders (TAM kit)
- EDU36361 1:35 Eduard PE - Valentine Mk.II/IV Canister Holder (TAM kit)
- EDU48928 1:48 Eduard PE - P-51D Mustang Exterior Detail Set (MNG kit)
- EDU48929 1:48 Eduard PE - Walrus Mk.I Exterior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU49848 1:48 Eduard PE - Walrus Mk.I Interior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU49850 1:48 Eduard Color PE - P-51D Mustang Interior Detail Set (MNG kit)
- EDU53198 1:72 Eduard PE - German U-Boat Flags
- EDU72655 1:72 Eduard PE - SB2C-5 Helldiver Landing Flaps (SPH kit)
- EDU72656 1:72 Eduard PE - SB2C-5 Helldiver Undercarriage Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDU73604 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Su-17M3 Fitter Detail Set (MDV kit)
- EDU73605 1:72 Eduard Color PE - SB2C-5 Helldiver Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDU73606 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Kfir C2 Detail Set (AMK kit)
- EDU73607 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Kfir C7 Detail Set (AMK kit)
- EDU33172 1:32 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Spitfire Mk.IXc (REV kit)
- EDU33173 1:32 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Spitfire Mk.IXc Seatbelts (REV kit)
- EDUCX488 1:72 Eduard Mask - Kfir C2/C7 (AMK kit)
- EDUCX489 1:72 Eduard Mask - Su-17M3 Fitter (MDV kit)
- EDUCX490 1:72 Eduard Mask - SB2C-5 Helldiver (SPH kit)
- EDUEX557 1:48 Eduard Mask - Walrus Mk.I (AFX kit)
- EDUEX558 1:48 Eduard Mask - Bf 109G-4 (EDU kit)
- EDUEX559 1:48 Eduard Mask - P-51D Mustang (MNG kit)
- EDUJX203 1:32 Eduard Mask - Spitfire Mk.IXc (REV kit)
- EDUFE848 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Walrus Mk.I (AFX kit)
- EDUFE849 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Walrus Mk.I Seatbelts (AFX kit)
- EDUFE850 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P-51D Mustang (MNG kit)
- EDUFE851 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P-51D Mustang Seatbelts [STEEL](MNG kit)
- EDUFE852 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Seatbelts France WW1 [STEEL]
- EDUSS604 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-17M3 Fitter (MDV kit)
- EDUSS605 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - SB2C-5 Helldiver (SPH kit)
- EDUSS606 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Kfir C2 (AMK kit)
- EDUSS607 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Kfir C7 (AMK kit)
- EDUSS608 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Seatbelts France WW1
- TAK01004 1:16 Takom French Light Tank Renault FT
- TAK02067 1:35 Takom FV432 Mk.3 Bulldog (2in1)
- TAK02082 1:35 Takom Typhoon K Russian MRAP
- GEMGJ1195 1:400 Gemini Jets Martinair Cargo McDonnell Douglas MD-11F Reg #PH-MCP (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1270 1:400 Gemini Jets El Al Boeing 767-300ER Reg #4X-EAN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1363 1:400 Gemini Jets Ukraine International Boeing 737-800(W) Reg #UR-PSN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1418 1:400 Gemini Jets CAAC Lockheed L-100-30 Hercules Reg #B-3002 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1659 1:400 Gemini Jets Allegiant Airbus A320-200(S) (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1661 1:400 Gemini Jets Virgin America Airbus A321neo Reg #N921VA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1662 1:400 Gemini Jets Emirates SkyCargo Boeing 777F REG#A6-EFL (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1665 1:400 Gemini Jets Air France Airbus A380-800 Reg #F-HPJJ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1667 1:400 Gemini Jets British Airways Concorde Reg #G-BOAF (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGM070 1:400 Gemini Jets C-17 Globemaster III Memphis AFB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW4033 1:400 JC Wings Boeing 737-8 MAX Reg #N87010 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW4037 1:400 JC Wings Air New Zealand Boeing 767-300ER Reg #ZK-NCG (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW4234 1:400 JC Wings Korean Air Boeing 787-9 Reg #HL8081 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW4677 1:400 JC Wings Air China Boeing 777-300ER Reg #B-2035 "Smiling China" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW4857 1:400 JC Wings Singapore Airlines Airbus A350-900 "10,000th Airbus Aircraft" Reg #9V-SMF (pre-painted/pre-built)
- AMK86001 1:72 AMK L-29 Delfin
- AMK88001 1:48 AMK IAI Kfir C2/C7
- AMK88002 1:48 AMK Aero L-29 Delfin
- AMK88003 1:48 AMK Mikoyan MIG-31BM/BSM Foxhound
- AMK88003-S 1:48 AMK Mikoyan MIG-31BM/BSM Foxhound [Special Edition]
- AMK88004 1:48 AMK Fouga CM.170 Magister
- AMK88008 1:48 AMK Mikoyan MIG-31B/BS Foxhound
- AMK88003-U 1:48 AMK Upgrade Set for MIG-31BM/BSM Foxhound (AMK kit)
- AMK88003-8-ZDC 1:48 AMK Mikoyan MIG-31BM/BSM Foxhound Die-Cast Landing Gear & Pitot (AMK kit)
- EDUBIG3377 1:32 Eduard BIG ED Mirage IIIR Super Detail Set (ITA kit)
- EDUBIG3378 1:32 Eduard BIG ED Mirage IIIE Super Detail Set (ITA kit)
- EDUBIG49177 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Su-17 M3/M4 Fitter Super Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDUBIG72128 1:72 Eduard BIG ED H8K2 Emily Super Set (HAS kit)
- EDUSIN64831 1:48 Eduard BIG SIN F-14A Tomcat Detail Set with Early Wheels (TAM kit)
- EDU632105 1:32 Eduard Brassin F4U-1 Corsair Cowling with Alternate Cooliong Flaps (TAM kit)
- EDU632106 1:32 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IX Wheels Set 4-Spoke (REV kit)
- EDU632107 1:32 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IX Wheels Set 5-Spoke (REV kit)
- EDU632108 1:32 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IX Exhaust Stacks - Fishtail (REV kit)
- EDU632109 1:32 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IXc Undercarriage Legs/Landing Gear (Bronze) (REV kit)
- EDU648324 1:48 Eduard Brassin Matra R-530 Missile Set
- EDU648333 1:48 Eduard Brassin SE.5a Wheels (EDU kit)
- EDU648334 1:48 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IXe Gun Bays (EDU kit)
- EDU648338 1:48 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.VIII Top Cowl (EDU kit)
- EDU648340 1:48 Eduard Brassin Bf 109G-4 Cockpit Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648341 1:48 Eduard Brassin 12.7mm Ammo Belts
- EDU648343 1:48 Eduard Brassin Walrus Mk.I Wheels (AFX kit)
- HAS02236 1:72 Hasegawa Messerschmitt Me262V056 & Me262B-1a/U1 'Nachtjager' [2 kits]
- HAS02237 1:72 Hasegawa Mitsubishi F-2A F-2B 'Tsuiki Special 2016' [2 kits]
- HAS02238 1:72 Hasegawa QF-4E Phantom II 'USAF Farewell'
- HAS02241 1:72 Hasegawa Liberator Mk.III/V 'Coastal Command'
- HAS07451 1:48 Hasegawa Nakajima Ki27 Type 97 Fighter (Nate) '4th Flight Regiment'
- HAS07452 1:48 Hasegawa F-16C (Block 52 Advanced) Fighting Falcon 'Tiger Demo Team'
- HAS08248 1:32 Hasegawa Messerschmitt Me163B Komet 'ELG2'
- HBS81764 1:48 Hobby Boss A-4E Skyhawk
- RVG03934 1:72 Revell Germany Vampire F Mk.3
- RVG03935 1:48 Revell Germany Junkers Ju 88A-4
- EDU02120 1:72 Eduard Nasi se vraceji / Czechoslovak-Piloted Spitfires Mk.IX's (TRIPLE COMBO / 3 Kits)
- EDU08281 1:48 Eduard Spitfire Mk.IXc Late Version PROFIPACK
- EDU08435 1:48 Eduard Hellcat Mk.I Weekend Edition
- EDU82117 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G-4 ProfiPACK
- MNGHS008R 1:35 Meng Figure Set - Battlefield Rescue (resin)
- MNGHS009R 1:35 Meng Figure Set - "Capture" (resin 2 figure set)
- ISD0099 1:32 IsraDecal Israeli Air Force F-4E RF-4 Kurnass
- ISD0100 1:48 IsraDecal IAF F-15 Baz
- ISC32041 1:32 IsraCast IAF F-4 RF-4 Kurnass Refueling Probe
- ISC32042 1:32 IsraCast Python 3 Missile Set (for IAF F-4E Kurnass)
- ISDIAFMPA02 IsraDecal Publications Israeli Air Force Mini Photo Album #2: The First Jet Squadron - Mirage IIIC/B 1962-79
New Product Line
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Artistic 400
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Product Line
New product line: Asuka Models
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.