- HPH48039L 1:48 HpH Models XB-70 Valkyrie
- HPH48038L 1:48 HpH Models Aerospatiale-BAC Concorde
- HPH48019R 1:48 HpH Models Ilyushin Il-28 Beagle
- ASU35009 1:35 Asuka British Sherman Vc Firefly
- ASU35010 1:35 Asuka US Medium Tank M4A1 Sherman (Mid Production)
- ASU35016 1:35 Asuka British Army Sherman (M4A4)
- ASU35019 1:35 Asuka M4A3(76)W Sherman
- ASU35021 1:35 Asuka US Assault Tank M4A3E2 Sherman "Jumbo"
- ASU35021S 1:35 Asuka US Assault Tank M4A3E2 Sherman "Jumbo" with Cobra King Markings
- ASU35022 1:35 Asuka US Medium Tank M4A1 Sherman Late Production with Hedgerow Cutter
- ASU35025 1:35 Asuka US Medium Tank M4A1 Sherman (Direct Vision Type)
- ASU35032 1:35 Asuka US Medium Tank M4 Sherman Late "Fay"
- ASU35035 1:35 Asuka US Medium Tank M4A1 Sherman with Cast Cheek "Lucky Tiger"
- ASU35036 1:35 Asuka US Medium Tank M4A3(76)W Sherman "Thunderbolt IV"
- ASU35040 1:35 Asuka US Army M4A3E8 Sherman Thunderbolt IV "Easy Eight" (with resin parts)
- ASU35001 1:35 Asuka German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf L "LUCHS" Late Version
- ASU35006 1:35 Asuka German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf L "LUCHS" 4.Pz.Div Version
- ASU35033 1:35 Asuka German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf L "LUCHS" Early Version
- ASU35039 1:35 Asuka German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf L "LUCHS" 4.Pz.Div Version [Barrel Brass Edition]
- ASU35007 1:35 Asuka M4 Sherman VVSS Suspension Set Early
- ASU35008 1:35 Asuka M4 Sherman VVSS Suspension Set Late
- ASU35015 1:35 Asuka M4 Sherman VVSS Suspension Set Initial
- ASU35002 1:35 Asuka WW2 German Jerrycan Set B
- ASU35L08 1:35 Asuka Browning M2 Machine Gun Set A with Tripod
- ASU35L09 1:35 Asuka Browning M2 Machine Gun Set B with Cradle
- ASU35L14 1:35 Asuka WW2 US Jerrycan Set
- ASU35L24 1:35 Asuka Browning M2 Machine Gun Set C with Early Cradle
- ASU35L26 1:35 Asuka Browning M1919A4 Machine Gun Set
- ASU35L30 1:35 Asuka WW2 Italian Jerrycan Set
- ASU24003 1:24 Asuka WW2 German Jerrycan Set
- ASU24004 1:24 Asuka Zundapp KS750 with Sidecar
- ASU24006 1:24 Asuka Zundapp KS750 German Motorcycle
- HPH32023R 1:32 HpH Models Messerschmitt Me 410A-1
- HPH32024R 1:32 HpH Models DH.103 Hornet
- HPH32025R 1:32 HpH Models MiG-15bis Fagot
- HPH32030R 1:32 HpH Models Focke Wulf Fw 189A-1
- HPH32032R 1:32 HpH Models Lavochkin La-7
- HPH32033R 1:32 HpH Models Fieseler Fi 103 Reichenberg Re-4a & MXY-7 Ohka Model 11 (2 kits)
- HPH32034R 1:32 HpH Models Sea Hornet NF.21
- HPH32036R 1:32 HpH Models SB2C-4 Helldiver
- HPH32040R 1:32 HpH Models Ta 154 Moskito
- AMMO By Mig Washes (click here to see the various colors)
- AMMO by Mig Panel Line Washes (click here to see the various colors)
- AMMO by Mig Air Weathering Set (click here to see the various sets)
- AMMO by Mig Cockpit Sets (click here to see the various sets)
- Big restock of the AMMO by MiG Oilbrushers
- AMM5201 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Aircraft #1 Panels (2nd Edition)
- AMM5202 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Aircraft #2 Chipping
- AMM6050 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modelling Techniques #1 - Cockpits
- AMM6051 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modelling Techniques #2 - Interiors and Assembly
- AMM6052 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modelling Techniques #3 - Painting
- AMM6053 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modelling Techniques #4 - Weathering
- AMM6150 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Armor Modelling Techniques #1 - Construction
- AMM6151 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Armor Modelling Techniques #2 - Interiors & Base Color
- HBS81756 1:48 Hobby Boss Russian Su-34 Fullback Fighter-Bomber
- HBS80145 1:35 Hobby Boss German Panzer 1 Ausf A Sd.Kfz.101 (Early/Late Version)
- HBS80146 1:35 Hobby Boss Munitionsschlepper auf Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf A with Ammo Trailer
- HBS83875 1:35 Hobby Boss Soviet SU-18 SPH
- TRP05809 1:48 Trumpeter T-38A Talon Thunderbird
- TRP09505 1:35 Trumpeter Soviet SU-101 SPA
- TRP09509 1:35 Trumpeter Soviet AT-P Artillery Tractor
- RMX855532 1:48 Revell Monogram F-18F Super Hornet
- PONF23008 1:200 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - IJN Mikasa 1905 (MRT/TRP kit)
- ZTZ32077 1:32 Zotz Decals - F-105D Thunderchief in the Vietnam War
- ZTZ48048 1:48 Zotz Decals - F-105D Thunderchief in the Vietnam War
- ROD619 1:32 Roden L-19 / O-1 Bird Dog
- LEG1334 1:35 Legend IDF OWS Set (for IDF AFVs)
- LEG1335 1:35 Legend IDF Carpet Rocket Set (10 Rockets / 1 Container)
- LEG1336 1:35 Legend IDF Droid ATMD Set II (for Achzarit)
- LEG1337 1:35 Legend IDF Droid ATMD Set III (for Merkava Mk.4)
- LEG1338 1:35 Legend IDF Achzarit Detailing Set (MNG kit)
- LEG1339 1:35 Legend IDF Nagmachon Interior Set (HBS kit)
- GEMGJ1250 1:400 Gemini Jets AeroMexico Connect ERJ-190 Reg #XA-GAR (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1337 1:400 Gemini Jets Pan American McDonnell Douglas DC-8-32 Reg #N809PA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1498 1:400 Gemini Jets Lufthansa Airbus A350-900 Reg #D-AIXA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1547 1:400 Gemini Jets JetBlue Airbus A320 Reg #N834JB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1555 1:400 Gemini Jets Saudia Cargo Boeing 747-8F REG#HZ-AIH (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1572 1:400 Gemini Jets Air Canada Boeing 787-8 Reg #C-GHPU (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1577 1:400 Gemini Jets Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 "Triple Crown One" Reg #N409WN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1580 1:400 Gemini Jets American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER Reg #N720AN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1581 1:400 Gemini Jets Philippine Airlines Boeing 777-300ER "75th Anniversary" with Matching Tug Reg #RP-C7773 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1582 1:400 Gemini Jets UTair Boeing 737-500 Reg #VP-BVN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1587 1:400 Gemini Jets United Boeing 747-400 REG#N105UA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1588 1:400 Gemini Jets Alaska Boeing 737-900 Reg #N247AK (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1593 1:400 Gemini Jets British Airways Boeing 747-400 "VictoRIOus" REG#G-CIVA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1596 1:400 Gemini Jets Vietnam Airlines Airbus A321 Reg #VN-A398 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- JCW40698 1:400 JC Wings Cathay Dragon Airbus A320 Reg #B-HSO (pre-painted/pre-built)
- FLY32016 1:32 Fly Hawker Hurricane Mk.I
- FLY32017 1:32 Fly Hawker Hurricane Mk.I Trop
- GIN220 Air Force Legends #220 - Northrop YF-23 ATF
- CHC9153 1:35 Cyber Hobby T-34/76 Mod.1940 with Soviet Gen2 Weapons
- DML7521 1:72 Dragon Churchill Mk.IV AVRE Combat Engine
- DML6500 1:35 Dragon Stu.Pz.IV Brummbar Mid-Production /Zimmerit - reissue
- DML6533 1:35 Dragon Sd Kfz 7/1 2cm Flakvierling 38 w/Armor Cab (2 in 1) ~ Smart Kit - reissue
- DML7377 1:72 Dragon Kfz.70 6x4 Personnel Carrier + 3.7cm PaK 35/36 - reissue
- ZKMSWS48-DB01 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Diorama Base - Air Force Runway
- SRD35C1029 1:35 Star Decals - Balkan ZSU-57-2 SPAAG
- SRD35C1030 1:35 Star Decals - ZSU-57-2 Soviet Army / Polish Naval Assault / DDR
- SRD35C1031 1:35 Star Decals - ZSU-23-4 Soviet (USSR) and Russia
- SRD35C1032 1:35 Star Decals - ZSU-23-4 Middle East & Arabic Wars
- SRD35C1033 1:35 Star Decals - Indo-Pakistani War 1965 India AMX-13/75 / Sherman V
- SRD35C1034 1:35 Star Decals - Indo-Pakistani War 1971 India PT-76B / T-54A / T-55
- SRD35C1035 1:35 Star Decals - Panzer Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf J Late Production
- SRD35C1036 1:35 Star Decals - Befehlspanzer #1 Kl.Bef.PzKpfw I / PzKpfw II and Beobachtungspanzer II
- SRD35C1037 1:35 Star Decals - Befehlspanzer #2 Pz.Bef.Wagen III Ausf D1 / E / H
- SRD35C1038 1:35 Star Decals - Befehlspanzer Pz.Bef.Wagen III Ausf H / J / K / L and Pz.Beob.Wagen. III Ausf G
- SRD35C1039 1:35 Star Decals - Axis/Eastern Europe #1 STuG III Romania Hungary
- SRD35C1040 1:35 Star Decals - Axis/Eastern Europe #2 STuG III Bulgaria Spain Yugoslavia Italy
- SRD35C1041 1:35 Star Decals - Finnish Tanks in WW2 KV-1 m1942 KV-1E T-37A T-3
- SRD35C1042 1:35 Star Decals - Finnish Tanks in WW2 BT-5 m1933 Panzer IV J BT-42 ISU-152
- SRD35C1043 1:35 Star Decals - US M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo Assault Tank
- SRD35C1044 1:35 Star Decals - Korean War 1950-53 M4A3E8 Sherman
- CXDCD48005 1:48 CrossDelta F-14 Tomcat Stiffeners 2 (TAM kit)
- MAI136 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #136 November 2016
- KEYAFM16-12 Air Forces Monthly Magazine December 2016
- GIN221 Air Force Legends #221 - Consolidated Vultee XB-46
- KAL124805 Kalmbach Books - Shep Paine's Armer Modelers Guide
- AFX02102 1:72 Airfix Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Va
- TAN02905 1:72 TanModel Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star
- AMS32125 1:32 AMS Resin Mirage IIID/E/R/S Wheels
- AMS48008 1:48 AMS Resin RF-84F Thunderstreak Cockpit/Update Set for Late Blocks (55 up) with AMI Seat (HEL/FON kit)
- SBM034 Sprue Brothers Models 2017 Ghost Warbirds Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM035 Sprue Brothers Models 2017 Military Jets Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM036 Sprue Brothers Models 2017 Helicopters Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM037 Sprue Brothers Models 2017 Shock & Awe Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM038 Sprue Brothers Models 2017 Commercial Aircraft Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- VGBFOD48001 1:48 Vagabond/Fights On Decals - A-4 TA-4 Skyhawk Adversaries Part 1
- VGBFOD48002 1:48 Vagabond/Fights On Decals - A-4 TA-4 Skyhawk Adversaries Part 2
- ITA6535 1:35 Italeri LMV Lince United Nations
- RVG03949 1:48 Revell Germany Eurofighter Typhoon "Bronze Tiger"
- RBM35B032 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 122mm D-25T for IS-2 & IS-3
- RBM35B036 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 2cm FlaK 38 L/65
- RBM35B044 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 152mm M-10S KW-II
- RBM35B047 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 120mm Rh-M-120 L/44 for Leopard 2 A1 to A4
- RBM35B067 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 10.5cm for L/28 Sd.Kfz.124 Wespe / 10.5cm leFH 18
- RBM35B100 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 105mm M68 for Ti-67 Tiran
- RBM35B104 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 50mm KwK 39 L/60 for Panzer Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf L
- RBM35B106 1:35 RB Model Gun Barrel - 120mm M256 for M1A1 Abrams
- TAM35351 1:35 Tamiya M40 US Self-Propelled 155mm Gun
- INGFSMHOL2016 Fine Scale Modeler Experts Guide to Superdetailing 2016
- ACA13500 1:35 Academy M4A3(76)W Sherman Battle of the Bulge
- ACA14222 1:700 Academy USS Missouri BB-63
- HAS02210 1:72 Hasegawa Kawasaki T-4 '11th SQ Blue Impulse 20th Anniversay' (2 kits)
- HAS02211 1:72 Hasegawa Type 99 Assault Plane Sonia & Type 99 Light Bomber Lily 'Hokota Flying School' (2 kits)
- HAS02212 1:72 Hasegawa MV-22B Osprey 'VMM-265 Dragons'
- HAS02213 1:72 Hasegawa MiG-25PD Foxbat 'Russian Air Force'
- HAS07441 1:48 Hasegawa British Phantom FG Mk.I 'Treble One'
- HAS07444 1:48 Hasegawa Ki43-I Hayabusa Oscar '1st Flight Regiment'
- HAS10819 1:200 Hasegawa YS-11E 'Electronic Warfare SQ'
- HAS52146 1:72 Hasegawa F-14A F-14B Tomcat 'Jolly Rogers'
- HAS52147 1:72 Hasegawa F-4J Phantom II & F-18F Super Hornet 'Jolly Rogers' (2 kits)
- RVG04950 1:144 Revell Germany Boeing 747-400 Iron Maiden "Ed Force One"
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.