- DEP0016 Desert Eagle Publications - HMMWV (Hummer) in IDF Service
- MIA35178 1:35 Miniart Su-85 Mod 1943 Early Production with Crew
- MIA35203 1:35 Miniart Personenwagen Typ 170V Saloon
- MIA35216 1:35 Miniart Workable Track Link Set for T-34 (Wafer Type Halved)
- MIA38006 1:35 MiniArt German Sitting Civilians 1930's-40's (5 figure set)
- CMKSD001 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Dark Rust
- CMKSD002 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Light Rust
- CMKSD003 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Sandy Dust
- CMKSD004 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Vietnam Earth
- CMKSD005 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Dark Earth
- CMKSD006 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Dark Dust
- CMKSD007 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Light Dust
- CMKSD008 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Light Earth
- CMKSD009 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Brick Dust
- CMKSD010 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Black Smut
- CMKSD011 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - White
- CMKSD012 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Black
- CMKSD013 CMK Star Dust Weathering Pigments - Dirty White
- CMKMD51 CMK Star Dust Metallic Pigments - Bronze
- CMKMD52 CMK Star Dust Metallic Pigments - Copper
- CMKMD53 CMK Star Dust Metallic Pigments - Gold
- CMKMD55 CMK Star Dust Metallic Pigments - Brass
- PHX1489 1:400 Phoenix Model Philippines Boeing 777-300ER "75th Anniversary" REG#RP-C7774 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1490 1:400 Phoenix Model Boeing 777-300ER REG#N5016R (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1491 1:400 Phoenix Model Vietnam Airlines Airbus A330-200 REG#VN-A376 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1492 1:400 Phoenix Model Varig Boeing 767-300ER REG#PP-VOJ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1493 1:400 Phoenix Model Wow Air Airbus A330-300 REG#TF-GAY (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1494 1:400 Phoenix Model Brussels Airlines Airbus A330-300 REG#OO-SFX (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1495 1:400 Phoenix Model Air China Boeing 777-300ER REG#B-2046 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1496 1:400 Phoenix Model Air New Zealand Boeing 777-300ER REG#ZK-OKQ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1497 1:400 Phoenix Model KLM Boeing 777-300ER "Orange Pride" REG#PH-BVA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1498 1:400 Phoenix Model Brussels Airlines Airbus A330-300 "Belgian Red Devils" REG#OO-SFO (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1499 1:400 Phoenix Model Air Asia Airbus A330-300 "X-Men Apocalypse" REG#9M-XXU (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1500 1:400 Phoenix Model China Eastern Airbus A320-200 "Shanghai Disney Resort" REG #B-6635 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- CAMMS32018 1:32 MilSpec Decals - F-14A Tomcat VF-2 Bounty Hunters CVW-14 USS Enterprise 1977
- CAMMS48018 1:48 MilSpec Decals - F-14A Tomcat VF-2 Bounty Hunters CVW-14 USS Enterprise 1977
- CAMMS72018 1:72 MilSpec Decals - F-14A Tomcat VF-2 Bounty Hunters CVW-14 USS Enterprise 1977
- ZTZ32076 1:32 Zotz Decals - F-4C F-4D Phantom II in the Vietnam War
- KEYAMW16-09 Airfix Model World Magazine September 2016
- MRM35164 1:35 Mirror Models CMP C60S Holmes Breakdown Wrecker 3 ton 4x4 Short Chassis Cab 13
- TAK02044 1:35 Takom Bundeschwehr Flakpanzer 1 Gepard A1/A2 SPAAG
- TAK02058 1:35 Takom ZSU-57-2 Soviet SPAAG
- TAK02060 1:35 Takom AMX-13 Tracks without Rubber
- TAK02061 1:35 Takom AMX-13 Tracks with Rubber
- SAC32108 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - A6M5 Zero Landing Gear (HAS kit)
- SAC32109 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Roland C.II Landing Gear (WNW kit)
- SAC48310 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - F-18A F-18B F-18C F-18D Hornet Landing Gear (KIN kit)
- SAC48311 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Boulton Paul Defiant Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- SAC48312 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - F-16 Falcon (Light) Landing Gear (KIN kit)
- SAC48313 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - F-16 Falcon (Heavy) Landing Gear (KIN kit)
- MBM35172 1:35 Masterbox "Volksturm, Germany, 1944-45" - 5 Figure Set
- MBM35181 1:35 Masterbox "No Soldier Left Behind - MWD Down" - 4 Figure + 1 Dog Set
- HAS00552 1:72 Hasegawa Heinkel He111P Luftwaffe Bomber
- HAS00555 1:72 Hasegawa Junkers Ju88A-4
- HAS02205 1:72 Hasegawa Ki67 Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryu Peggy '14th Flight Regiment'
- HAS02206 1:72 Hasegawa X-29 NASA
- HAS07432 1:48 Hasegawa AH-64E Apache Guardian 'Taiwan Army'
- HAS07436 1:48 Hasegawa A6M2b Zero Fighter Type 21 '341st Flying Group'
- HAS10817 1:200 Hasegawa KC-46A Pegasus
- HAS60513 Hasegawa F-2 & T-4 'ADTW 60th Anniversary' Egg Plane Combo (2 kits)
- GEMGJ1269 1:400 Gemini Jets AeroMexico Boeing 737-800 Reg #XA-AMK (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1438 1:400 Gemini Jets Boeing USAF VC-25A "Air Force One" Reg #29000 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1549 1:400 Gemini Jets American Airlines Airbus A330-200 Reg #N290AY (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1522 1:400 Gemini Jets China Southern ERJ-190 Reg #B-3148 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1564 1:400 Gemini Jets El Al Boeing 787-9 Reg #4X-DRM (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1545 1:400 Gemini Jets jetBlue Airbus A320 "I Love NY" Reg #N586JB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1569 1:400 Gemini Jets Pobeda Boeing 737-800 Reg #VQ-BWH (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1511 1:400 Gemini Jets United Express Bombardier CRJ-200 Reg #N905SW (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1446 1:400 Gemini Jets VietjetAir.com Airbus A321 "9000th Airbus Aircraft" Reg #VN-A651 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMG20594 1:200 Gemini Jets Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-800 Reg #N563AS (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMG20602 1:200 Gemini Jets United Boeing 737-900ER Reg #N75432 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- EAB003 Eagle Aviation - AH-64DHA Apache - 10 Years 2nd Attack Helicopter Battalion
- FMK18004 1:48 Freedom Model Kits F/A-20C Tigershark
- HHKH35001 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits German PKW Typ Ks2 Schwimmwagen Type 166
- HHKH35002 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits German PKW Typ K1 Kubelwagen Type 82
- HHKE35001 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - Sandbag Set
- HHKE35002 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - Brick Wall Set
- HHKE35003 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - WW2 German Jerry Can Set
- HHKE35004 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - WW2 German Fuel Drum Set + Steel Buckets & Pumps
- HHKE35005 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - Modern Fuel & Steel Drum Set
- HHKE35006 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - WW2 US & Allied Vehicles Jerry Can Set
- HHKE35007 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - Modern Traffic Barricades & Cone Set
- HHKE35008 1:35 Hero Hobby Kits Accessories - Modern US Jerry Can & Plastic Tank Set
Weekend Special - Additional 15% Off Aires, AeroBonus, & Quickboost
No coupon required - just add to cart and discount will be automatically applied. Discount applies only to online orders placed during the discount period, and to in stock items. As always, our Sales/Discount/Specials policy applies as well.
New Product Line
New product line: Hero Hobby Kits
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.