- WNW32065 1:32 Wingnut Wings Junkers D.I
- KEYAMW18-05 Airfix Model World Magazine May 2018
- VLKVM35026 1:35 Valkyrie Models - Soviet Army Tank Crew 1950-60 (2 Figure/1 Bust Set)
- VLKVM35027 1:35 Valkyrie Models - Modern US Army Tank Crew 1980-90 Era (2 Figure/1 Bust Set)
- WWPG056 Wings & Wheels Publications - SA-4 Ganef in Detail
- DML3609 1:35 Dragon IDF 1/4-ton 4x4 Truck (50th Anniversary The Six-Day War)
- DML6905 1:35 Dragon Sturmgeschutz STuG III Ausf D with Tropical Air Filter
- DML6912 1:35 Dragon German Railway Gondola Typ Ommr with 2cm Flakveirling 38
- DML7567 1:72 Dragon M4A3(76)W VVSS Sherman Battle of the Bulge
- GTR32014 1:32 GT Resin F-15 Eagle LAU-125/552 Missile Rails
- GTR32015 1:32 GT Resin F-15 Eagle MSIP Antenna & Vent Set (TAM/REV kit)
- DEP35006 1:35 Desert Eagle Update Set & Fuel Barrel Mounting for Merkava Mk.4/4M
- SAB008 SABOT Publications - M2A3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle Volume 1 In Detail (In Europe)
- SAB010 SABOT Publications - M2A3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle Volume 2 In Detail
- INGAIN18-04 Air International Magazine April 2018
- INGALW18-04 Airliner World Magazine April 2018
- INGAVN18-04 Aviation News Magazine April 2018
- INGCOM18-04 Combat Aircraft Magazine April 2018
- INGWFR18-04 Warship International Fleet Review Magazine April 2018
- TMM270 Tamiya Model Magazine Issue #270 April 2018
- AIR076 AIR Modeller Magazine Issue #76 Feb / March 2018
- AMM6154 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Armor Modelling Techniques #5 - Final Touches
- AMM6092 AMMO by Mig Camouflage Visual Modelers Guide Vol 2 - Panther
- AMMEURO017 AMMO by Mig/Accion Press Panzer Aces Profiles II - Guide to Camouflage of German Tanks 1943-1945
- CAMMS32025 1:32 MilSpec Decals - F-4N Phantom II VF-161 Chargers USS Midway 1975
- CAMMS48025 1:48 MilSpec Decals - F-4N Phantom II VF-161 Chargers USS Midway 1975
- CAMMS72025 1:72 MilSpec Decals - F-4N Phantom II VF-161 Chargers USS Midway 1975
- AMM7174 AMMO by Mig Paint Set - Panther G Colors (For Interior and Exterior)
- AMM2026 AMMO by Mig One Shot Primer - Brown Oxide Primer (60ml)
- AMM2027 AMMO by Mig One Shot Primer - Sand/Flesh Base (60ml)
- AMM2028 AMMO by Mig One Shot Primer - Green (60ml)
- AMM2054 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Ultra Matt (17ml)
- AMM2055 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Matt (17ml)
- AMM2056 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Satin (17ml)
- AMM2057 AMMO by Mig Lucky Varnish - Glossy (17ml)
- AMM1010 AMMO by Mig - Neutral Wash
- AMM1011 AMMO by Mig - Black Wash
- AMM2106 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Beach Sand Ground
- AMM2107 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Asphalt Texture
- ITA1397 1:72 Italeri F-21A Lion / Kfir C.1
- ITA1403 1:72 Italeri Tornado IDS 311 GV RSV 60th Anniversary
- ITA1404 1:72 Italeri Fw 189A-1/A-2
- ITA1405 1:72 Italeri KA-6D Intruder
- ITA1406 1:72 Italeri EF-2000 Eurofighter 100th Anniversary 'Gruppi Caccia' (2 kits)
- ITA2673 1:48 Italeri SBD-5 Dauntless
- ITA2769 1:48 Italeri Ju 87B-2/R-2 Stuka 'Picchiatello'
- ITA6546 1:35 Italeri 15cm Panzerwerfer 42 auf Sd.Kfz.4/1
- ITA6553 1:35 Italeri Carro Amato L6/40
- KIN48073 1:48 Kinetic F-18A F-18B F-18C F-18D Hornet 'Blue Angels 2017'
- AFV35238 1:35 AFV Club M60A2 Patton Main Battle Tank Early Type
- AFV35307 1:35 AFV Club NATO M109 Diehl Workable Track Links
- AFV48109 1:48 AFV Club ROCAF F-CK-ID Ching-Kuo IDF
- AFV35042 1:35 AFV Club M42 Duster Self Propelled AA Gun - limited reissue
- KIN61014 1:35 Kinetic M3A3 Bradley CFV
- CHC9157 1:35 CyberHobby 60cm Morser 'Karl' Gerat 040
- DML5569 1:48 Dragon Fw190A-5/U14
- DML6853 1:35 Dragon Pz.Bef.Wg.III Ausf.K ~ Smart Kit
- DML6916 1:35 Dragon IJN Type 2 (Ka-Mi) Amphibious Tank w/Floating Pontoon (Early Production)
- DML7565 1:72 Dragon BT-42
- DML7577 1:72 Dragon Sd.Kfz.231 Schwerer Panzerspahwagen (8-Rad)
- HAS02263 1:72 Hasegawa Mitsubishi G4M2A Type 1 Attack Bomber Bettyt Model 24 'The Air Fight Over Philippines'
- HAS02264 1:72 Hasegawa J-15 'Chinese Navy 2017'
- HAS02265 1:72 Hasegawa F-15J Eagle '207SQ Chitose Air Base 60th Anniversary'
- HAS02267 1:72 Hasegawa F-35A Lightning II 'Israeli Air Force'
- HAS02268 1:72 Hasegawa F-15C Eagle 'Oregon ANG 75th Anniversary'
- HAS02269 1:72 Hasegawa F-14A Tomcat 'VF-84 Jolly Rogers'
- HAS02270 1:72 Hasegawa Spitfire Mk.I & Bf109E & He111P/H 'The Air Fight Over Dunkirk' [3 kits]
- HAS07461 1:48 Hasegawa Polikarpov I-153 'Finnish Air Force'
- HAS07462 1:48 Hasegawa MIG-25RBT Foxbat 'Russian Air Force'
- HAS07463 1:48 Hasegawa Nakajima Ki44-II Otsu Shoki (Tojo) with 40mm Cannon '47th Flight Regiment'
- HAS08252 1:32 Hasegawa Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter Type 52 'Night Fighter'
- HAS30048 1:700 Hasegawa USS South Dakota 'Super Detail'
- ZKMA28915 1:32 Zoukei-Mura Hobby Base - Ash
- ZKMA28922 1:32 Zoukei-Mura Hobby Base - Beech
- ZKMA28892 1:32 Zoukei-Mura Hobby Base - Paulownia
- ZKMA28908 1:32 Zoukei-Mura Hobby Base - Pine
A number of limited reissues arrived:
- CHC5059 1:72 Cyber Hobby SB2C-3 Helldiver
- DML1602 1:16 Dragon Sturmbannfuhrer Ardennes 1944
- DML1616 1:16 Dragon Signaler - German Grenadier (East Prussia 1945)
- DML1622 1:16 Dragon Sturmbannfuhrer Diefenthal (Stoumont 1944)
- DML3017 1:35 Dragon US Navy SEALS Figures Set
- DML3201 1:32 Dragon P-51D Mustang
- DML6010 1:35 Dragon US Army Airborne Normandy 1944 Figure Set
- DML6038 1:35 Dragon US Marines Iwo Jima Figure Set
- DML6272 1:35 Dragon USMC 2nd Division Tarawa 1943 (4 figure set) - GEN 2 Series
- DML6300 1:35 Dragon PzKpfw Panzer IV Ausf.H Late Production ~ Smart Kit
- DML6341 1:35 Dragon Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkrad Early Production w/Infanteriekarren
- DML6379 1:35 Dragon US Marines Guadacanal 1942 (4 Figures set)
- DML6554 1:35 Dragon US Marines Peleliu 1944 (4 Figures Set)
- DML6556 1:35 Dragon Pz.Kpfw. Panzer IV Ausf J Mid Production ~ Smart kit
- DML6682 1:35 Dragon SAS Vehicles Crews North Africa 1942
- DML7050 1:700 Dragon USS Randolph CV-15
- AFV14405 1:144 AFV Club SH-3A SH-3D Sea King Helicopter
- AFV14406 1:144 AFV Club Vought F4U Corsair
- RVG03933 1:72 Revell Germany Dornier Do17 Z-10 'Kauz'
- RVG04257 1:144 Revell Concorde
- RVG04887 1:48 Revell Germany P-61A P-61B Black Widow
- KEYAFM18-04 Air Forces Monthly Magazine April 2018
- INGSAM18-03 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine March 2018
- GFM32025 1:32 G-Factor B-25 Mitchell Landing Gear (HKM kit) - back in stock
- GFM13502 1:35 G-Factor S- Boat Propellers (ITA kit) - back in stock
- GFM17201 1:72 G-Factor German U-Boat Type VII Propellers (REV kit) - back in stock
- KSW132125 1:32 Kits-World Decals - P-51B P-51D Mustang 'Jan' & 'Impatient Virgin'
- KSW132126 1:32 Kits-World Decals - P-51B P-51D Mustang 'My Achin Back' & 'The Mighty Mite'
- KSW148178 1:48 Kits-World Decals P-51B P-51D Mustang 'Jan' & 'Impatient Virgin'
- WBD32009 1:32 Warbird Decals - F-4D Phantom II Night Owls
- WBD48042 1:48 Warbird Decals - Japanese Hinomaru's
- WBD72042 1:72 Warbird Decals - Japanese Hinomaru's
- WBD72043 1:72 Warbird Decals - F-4D Phantom II 'Night Owls'
- WBD72044 1:72 Warbird Decals - 80' Elco PT Boats - General Details
- WBDSP002B Warbird Decals - Various Size Stripes - Black
- WBDSP002W Warbird Decals - Various Size Stripes - White
- WBDSP003B Warbird Decals - Various Size Thin Stripes - Black
- WBDSP003W Warbird Decals - Various Size Thin Stripes - White
Pre-orders are now being accepted for:
- WNW32065 1:32 Wingnut Wings Junkers D.I [Read Description BEFORE ORDERING]
- TRP05808 1:48 Trumpeter de Havailland DH.110 Sea Vixen FAW.2
- TRP05911 1:144 Trumpeter Japanese Soryu Class Attack Submarine
- TRP09507 1:35 Trumpeter Russian T-72B2 MBT (Rogatka)
- TRP09917 Trumpeter/MasterTools Model Saw Set
- TRP09964 Trumpeter/MasterTools Assorted Needle Files Set
- TRP09965 Trumpeter/MasterTools Assorted Diamond Files Set (150 Grit)
- TRP09967 Trumpeter/MasterTools Track Maker (Assembly Jig for Track Links)
- TRP09970 Trumpeter/MasterTools Model Diagonal Sprue Cutting Pliers
- PHX1722 1:400 Phoenix Model Boeing 787-10 (House Livery) Reg #N528ZC (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1731 1:400 Phoenix Model Thai Airways Boeing 777-200ER Reg #HS-TJV (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1732 1:400 Phoenix Model Boeing 777-200LR (House Livery) Reg #N60659 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1733 1:400 Phoenix Model Boeing 777-200LR (House Livery) Reg #N6066Z (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1734 1:400 Phoenix Model Boeing 777-200LR (House Livery) Reg #N6066Z "Zheng He" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1735 1:400 Phoenix Model Pakistan Airbus A330-300 REG #4R-ALN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1736 1:400 Phoenix Model Korean Air Boeing 747-8i Reg #HL7644 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1741 1:400 Phoenix Model Japan Airlines Boeing 777-300ER Reg #JA731J "PGA Champions Tour" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1742 1:400 Phoenix Model Japan Airlines Boeing 777-300ER Reg #JA741J (pre-painted/pre-built)
- ZKMK29561 1:48 Zoukei-Mura F-4D Phantom II
- ZKMSWS48-DB05 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Diorama Base - 57FIS NAS Keflavik 1976 (Iceland)
- ZKMSWS48-DB06 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Diorama Base - Ubon Base 8TFW 497TFS Ubon AB 1971 (Thailand)
- ZKMA29554 1:48 Zoukei-Mura - German Luftwaffe Jack Stand Set
- ZKMD29523 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Decals - F-4J Phantom II Marking Set 2 VF-21 Freelancers
- ZKMD27504 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Decals - F-4J F-4S Phantom II Marking Set 1 VMFA-235 Death Angels
- ZKMD29530 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Decals - F-4S Phantom II Marking Set 1 VF-151 Vigilantes
- ZKMD29547 1:48 Zoukei-Mura Decals - F-4S Phantom II Marking Set 2 VF-151 Vigilantes Low Vis
- TAM60789 1:72 Tamiya Kawasaki Ki-61-Id Hien (Tony)
- TAM12683 1:72 Tamiya Ki-61-Id Hien (Tony) Camouflage Decals (TAM kit)
- TAM74140 Tamiya Fine Pivot Drill Bit - 1.1mm (Shank 1.5mm)
- TAM74141 Tamiya Fine Pivot Drill Bit - 1.2mm (Shank 1.5mm)
- SAC48349 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Fw 190A-4 Fw 190A-5 Landing Gear (EDU kit)
- SAC48350 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Bf 109G-6 Landing Gear (TAM kit)
- SAC48351 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Sea Fury FB.11 Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- SAC72155 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Phantom FG.1 (AFX kit)
Just a reminder that Sprue Brothers Models LLC does not, express or implied, guarantee any transit times or delivery dates. Any shipping times stated are estimates only.
Sprue Brothers Models LLC has no control over any package shipped once it leaves our warehouse and goes into the possession of the shipping company, thus Sprue Brothers Models LLC does not bear any responsibility for any late deliveries or any damaged or lost packages. However all packages shipped via UPS or USPS are insured. We will assist in the completion of any and all valid insurance claims. Any insurance claim determination is made solely by the shipping company and/or their designated insurance company. Sprue Brothers Models LLC does not have anything to do with determination of any insurance claims.
Additionally, please be aware that the US Postal Service does not offer any guarantee for transit times/delivery date for any of their services except for Express Mail. And that the transit time/delivery dates listed by the USPS are estimates only (and appear to be based on ideal conditions which does not happen most of the time, especially in the winter).
New Product Line
New product line: Ant Resin
New Product Line
New product line: GT Resin
New Product Line
New product line: Very Fire
New Product Line
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.