- CARCD48120 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - F-106A Delta Dart 'City of Jacksonville'
- CARCD48122 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - C-130H Hercules 'Guard Herks'
- CARCD72062 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - C-130H Hercules 'Guard Herks'
- CARCD72067 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - F-106A Delta Dart 'City of Jacksonville'
- MAI146 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #146 September 2017
- RINTA04V2 Rinaldi Studio Press - TANKART #4 - WWII German Armor 2nd Edition
- SAMSD007 SAM Publications MDF Scaled Down - The Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler
- TAM25412 1:35 Tamiya British Army Centurion Mk.III
- TAM35066 1:35 Tamiya KV-1 Type C Russian Heavy Tank
- TAM35129 1:35 Tamiya German Soldiers at Rest Figure Set (4 figures)
- TAM87185 Tamiya Fine Lapping Film #4000 - 3pcs
- TAM87186 Tamiya Fine Lapping Film #6000 - 3pcs
- ACA13509 1:35 Academy German Tiger I Early 'Operation Citadel'
- ACA13511 1:35 Academy ROK Army K2 'Black Panther'
- DEP0020 Desert Eagle Publications - Merkava Siman 1 / Merkava Mk 1 in IDF Service - Part 1
- HAS02245 1:72 Hasegawa Junkers Ju88C-6 Zerstorer
- HAS02246 1:72 Hasegawa P5M-2G Marlin 'Coast Guard'
- HAS02247 1:72 Hasegawa Mi-35 Hind 'Czech Air Force'
- HAS30044 1:700 Hasegawa IJN Battleship Mikasa Full Hull Version 'Completion 1902'
- HAS40096 1:350 Hasegawa IJN Aircraft Carrier Hiyo
- HAS49462 1:700 Hasegawa IJN Destroyer Hayanami
- DML3571 1:35 Dragon Arab T-34/85 (50th Anniversary The Six-Day War)
- DML6889 1:35 Dragon Flakpanzer IV (3cm) Kubelblitz
- DML6897 1:35 Dragon Panther G with Additional Turret Roof Armor
- DML7482 1:72 Dragon Tiger I Early Production Sd.Kfz.181
- DML7515 1:72 Dragon Sd.Kfz.184 Elefant
- DML7556 1:72 Dragon T-34/85 Mod 1944
- RMX855625 1:48 Revell Monogram B-24D Liberator - reissue
- SAC32124 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Spitfire Mk.IXc Landing Gear (REV kit)
- SAC48335 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Su-35 Flanker E Landing Gear (KTH kit)
- SAC48336 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Macchi C.205 Veltro Landing Gear (HAS/ITA kit)
- SAC72146 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - MiG-21 Fishbed Landing Gear (RVA kit)
- WBD32008 1:32 Warbird Decals - F-4C F-4D Phantom II Stencils
- WBD48036 1:48 Warbird Decals - F-4C Phantom II Night Owls
- LEG3D16002 1:16 Legend Figure - US Navy SEAL Mk.48 Gunner
- LEG1349 1:35 Legend IDF AFV GPS Device for Battle Management System
- LEG1350 1:35 Legend IDF Front Pintle Device For Pushing "Meyshar"
- LEG1351 1:35 Legend IDF Rear Towing Pintle Device For Merkava
- LEG1352 1:35 Legend IDF AFV Rear Towing Horn & Towing Chain Set
- LEG1353 1:35 Legend IDF M109 Stowage Set
- LEG1354 1:35 Legend Leopard AS1 Conversion Set (MNG kit)
- GUNSF290 Gunze Sangyo Mr Mahogany Surfacer 1000 Liquid 40ml
- HBS81744 1:48 Hobby Boss A-1B Trainer
- ITA1392 1:72 Italeri A-6E TRAM Intruder Gulf War
- ITA2748 1:48 Italeri AH-64D Longbow Apache
- RMX857864 1:35 Revell Monogram M4 Sherman Tank "Black Magic"
- TAM36212 1:16 Tamiya M1A2 Abrams US Main Battle Tank
- INGCOM17-09 Combat Aircraft Magazine September 2017
- MMI137 Model Military International Magazine Issue #137 September 2017
- INGFSM17-10 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine October 2017
- ACA12551 1:72 Academy AH-64D Apache Block II Late Version
- ACA13505 1:35 Academy USSR T-34/76 "No.183 Factory Production"
- ACA14224 1:700 Academy USS Enterprise CV-6
- ECH351028 1:35 Echelon Panzer III Ausf G & H Pz.Rgt. 6 Operation Barbarossa
- ECH351030 1:35 Echelon Panzer IV Ausf J 1st SS.Pz.Rgt LSSAH 1944-45
- ECH356243 1:35 Echelon Syrian AFVs (Syrian Civil War 2011) Part 3: BM-21 URAL 4320 BMP-1 T-55AMV ZSU-23-4
- ECH356244 1:35 Echelon Ukrainian AFVs (Ukraine-Russia Crisis) Part 11: BRDM-2 T-64B T-64BV ZEU-23-4
- ECH356245 1:35 Echelon Russian AFVs in Chechen War Part 2: Zil-131 Kamaz 4310 BTR-80 BMP-1P BTR-80A
- ECH356246 1:35 Echelon WW2 German Early War AFV Markings
- ECH356247 1:35 Echelon Lebanese Force Christian Militia AFV Markings
- ECH166236 1:16 Echelon s.Pz.Jg.Abt. 512 Jagdtigers
- MOC72032 1:72 Modelcollect Russian 9K728 Islander-K
- MOC72083 1:72 Modelcollect USA M983A2 HEMTT Tractor with M870A1 Semi-Trailer
- MOC72089 1:72 Modelcollect German WW2 E-100 Ausf.C Super Heavy Tank with 128mm Gun
- MOC72097 1:72 Modelcollect German WW2 Flak 40 128mm Zwillingsflak with E-100 Hull
- MOC72098 1:72 Modelcollect German WW2 Flak 40 128mm Zwillingsflak
- MOCMA72001 1:72 Modelcollect German WW2 E-75 Heavy Tank with 88 Gun
- MOCMA72002 1:72 Modelcollect German WW2 E-50 Medium Tank with 88 Gun
- MOCMA72011 1:72 Modelcollect Islander Russian MZKT Chassis 9K720 Tactical Ballistic Missile
- EDUCX491 1:72 Eduard Mask - Su-34 Fullback (TRP kit)
- EDUCX492 1:72 Eduard Mask - P1Y Frances / Ginga (HAS kit)
- EDUCX493 1:72 Eduard Mask - H8K2 Emily Fuselage Windows (HAS kit)
- EDUEX560 1:48 Eduard Mask - P-51D Mustang (AFX kit)
- EDUEX561 1:48 Eduard Mask - Su-17M4 Fitter (HBS kit)
- EDUJX204 1:32 Eduard Mask - MiG-29A Fulcrum (TRP kit)
- EDUFE853 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P-51D Mustang (AFX kit)
- EDUFE854 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P-51D Mustang Seatbelts STEEL (AFX kit)
- EDUFE855 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-17M4 Fitter (HBS kit)
- EDUFE856 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-17M4 Fitter Seatbelts STEEL (HBS kit)
- EDUFE857 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Seatbelts IJN Fighters STEEL
- EDUSS609 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Su-34 Fullback (TRP kit)
- EDUSS610 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P1Y Frances / Ginga (HAS kit)
- EDUSS612 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Seatbelts IJN Fighters STEEL
- GEMGJ1504 1:400 Gemini Jets Air Transat A310-300 Reg #C-GLAT (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1638 1:400 Gemini Jets Air India Boeing 747-400 REG#VT-EVA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1642 1:400 Gemini Jets Asiana Airlines Airbus A380-800 Reg #HL7634 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1645 1:400 Gemini Jets Air France Boeing 777-200ER Reg #F-GSPZ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1656 1:400 Gemini Jets jet Blue ERJ-190 Reg #N304JB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1660 1:400 Gemini Jets S7 Airlines Airbus A319 Reg #VH-BHP (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1663 1:400 Gemini Jets Emirates Airbus A380-800 "Wildlife #3" Reg #A6-EEQ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1666 1:400 Gemini Jets USAF Air Force One Boeing 747-8i #38000 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1673 1:400 Gemini Jets Alitalia Boeing 777-300ER Reg #EI-WLA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMG20677 1:200 Gemini Jets Gulfstream G650 Reg #N650GJ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMG20666 1:200 Gemini Jets Lockheed C-130J Hercules "Dyess" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMG20667 1:200 Gemini Jets Boeing KC-135R Stratotanker "Beale" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- EDU00038 Eduard PE - Template Squares STEEL
- EDU32409 1:32 Eduard PE - MiG-29A Fulcrum Undercarriage Detail Set (TRP kit)
- EDU32410 1:32 Eduard PE - MiG-29A Fulcrum Exterior Detail Set (TRP kit)
- EDU32411 1:32 Eduard PE - MiG-29A Fulcrum Air Brake Detail Set (TRP kit)
- EDU32913 1:32 Eduard Color PE - MiG-29A Fulcrum Interior Detail Set (TRP kit)
- EDU33174 1:32 Eduard Color Zoom PE - MiG-29A Fulcrum (TRP kit)
- EDU33175 1:32 Eduard Color Zoom PE - MiG-29A Fulcrum Seatbelts (TRP kit)
- EDU36362 1:35 Eduard PE - German WW2 Clamps
- EDU48930 1:48 Eduard PE - P-51D Mustang Exterior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU48931 1:48 Eduard PE - Su-17M4 Exterior Detail Set (HBS kit)
- EDU48932 1:48 Eduard PE - Walrus Mk.I Wing Bomb Bays Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU48933 1:48 Eduard PE - Bf 109G-4 Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDU49853 1:48 Eduard Color PE - P-51D Mustang Interior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU49855 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Su-17M4 Fitter Interior Detail Set (HBS kit)
- EDU53194 1:200 Eduard PE - HMS Hood Detail Set Part 6 - Superstructure (TRP kit)
- EDU53197 1:200 Eduard PE - HMS Hood Detail Set Part 7 - Main Top (TRP kit)
- EDU07039 1:72 Eduard Fokker Dr.I
- EDU11111 1:48 Eduard Spitfire Mk.IXe Velveta Spitfire for Israel
- EDU82111 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G-6 Late Series
- EDU82132 1:48 Eduard SE.5a Hispano Suiza
- EDU84161 1:48 Eduard P-39K P-39N Airacobra Weekend Edition
- EDUBIG3379 1:32 Eduard BIG ED F-35A Lightning II Super Detail Set (ITA kit)
- EDUBIG49178 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Su-25UB/UBK Frogfoot Super Detail Set (SMR kit)
- EDUBIG49179 1:48 Eduard BIG ED SH-2G Super Seasprite Super Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDUBIG72129 1:72 Eduard BIG ED MiG-31B/BM Foxhound Super Detail Set (TRP kit)
- EDUSIN64832 1:48 Eduard BIG SIN F-14A Tomcat Detail Set with Late Wheels (TAM kit)
- HBS81759 1:48 Hobby Boss Su-17UM3 Fitter-G
- EDU632110 1:32 Eduard Brassin F4U-1 Corsair Propeller (TAM kit)
- EDU648335 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Wheels (AFX kit)
- EDU648336 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Exhaust Stacks (AFX kit)
- EDU648337 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Bazooka Rocket Launcher (AFX kit)
- EDU648342 1:48 Eduard Brassin GBU-11 Paveway I 3000lb Laser Guided Bomb Set
- EDU648344 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Exhaust Stack with Fairing (AFX kit)
- EDU648345 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Control Surfaces (AFX kit)
- EDU648347 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang Hamilton Standard Propeller (AFX kit)
- EDU648349 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang 75-Gallon Fuel Tanks (AFX kit)
- EDU648350 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-51D Mustang 108-Gallon Paper Fuel Tanks (AFX kit)
- EDU672153 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IXe Gun Bays (EDU kit)
- TRP01038 1:35 Trumpeter 48N6E of 5P85S TEL S-300PMU SA-10 Grumble
- TRP05554 1:35 Trumpeter 9K35 Strela-10 SA-13 Gopher Surface-to-Air Missile System
- TRP05628 1:350 Trumpeter German Navy Aircraft Carrier DKM Peter Strasser
- TRP05629 1:350 Trumpeter USS Ranger CV-4
- TRP06274 1:350 Trumpeter Fairey Swordfish (6pcs)
- TRP06275 1:350 Trumpeter Fulmar Mk.I (6pcs)
- TRP06276 1:350 Trumpeter Blackburn Skua (6pcs)
- TRP06277 1:350 Trumpeter Loire Observation Aircraft (6pcs)
- TRP09502 1:35 Trumpeter BTM-3 High-Speed Trench Digging Vehicle
- TRP09515 1:35 Trumpeter Russian BMPT-72 Terminator 2
- TRP09524 1:35 Trumpeter Russian T-90S Modernized (Mod 2013)
- TAK02048 1:35 Takom King Tiger Tracks (Individual Links)
- TAK02085 1:35 Takom M3 Lee Early
- TAK02086 1:35 Takom M3 Grant
- TAK02094 1:35 Takom Maus V2 Tracks with Sockets - Workable (DRA kit)
- MRM35166 1:35 Mirror Models CMP F15 Water Truck 15cwt 4x2 Cab 11
- KEYAFM17-09 Air Forces Monthly Magazine September 2017
- MAM17-09 Model Aircraft - September 2017
- SAM17-09 Scale Aviation Modeller International - September 2017
- SMM17-09 Scale Military Modeller International - September 2017
Weekend Special - Additional 20% Off All Eduard Items
eDay 2017 - Saturday September 23 is the 17th sales exhibition, international meeting of modellers, manufacturers, traders and exhibitors, connected with the Czech Republic Championship in plastic modeling. The exhibition will take place on September 23, 2017, at Top Hotel, Prague 4 - Chodov.
Sprue Brothers Models, in conjunction with Eduard, is offering the same special show discount of 20% off any Eduard items for those of us who cannot attend this annual event in Prague, Czech Republic.
Discount ends at 11:59pm Central Time Sunday September 24, 2016. No coupon needed. Just add any Eduard item into your shopping cart and the discount will be automatically added. Discount applies only to in stock items and only to orders placed during the sale period.
New Product Line
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Artistic 400
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Product Line
New product line: Asuka Models
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.