- MAI130 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #130 May 2016
- KEYAFM16-06 Air Forces Monthly Magazine June 2016
- SBA48154 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories Skywarrior Nose Replacement (TRP kit)
- ROD327 1:144 Roden Vickers Super VC10 K3 Type 1164 Tanker
- SAMSD004 SAM Publications MDF Scaled Down - The Hawker Sea Fury - Royal Navy & Export Versions
- DML3528 1:35 Dragon Israeli M50 Super Sherman
- DML3565 1:35 Dragon IDF Magach 1 & 2 Battle Tank (2 in 1)
- DML6147 1:35 Dragon 7.5cm Leichtgeschutzw 40 & Crew
- DML6287 1:35 Dragon 88mm Flak 37 (3 in 1)
- DML6373 1:35 Dragon Fallschirmjager 8cm Gr.W.42 Mortar Team (4 Figure Set)
- DML6838 1:35 Dragon Soviet Su-76i Self-Propelled Gun
- DML7327 1:72 Dragon Churchill Mk III AVRE Combat Engine
- NEW Lower Meng pricing!
- MNGTS026 1:35 Meng M1A2 Abrams SEP TUSK I / TUSK II
- MNGTS023 1:35 Meng Russian ZSU-23-4 Shilka Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun
- MNGTS029 1:35 Meng British Heavy Tank Mk.V Female
- MNGSS010 1:35 Meng D9R Armored Bulldozer with Slat Armor
- MNGSPS026 1:35 Meng Russian Light AA Gun Set
- MNGSPS024 1:35 Meng US Cougar 6x6 MRAP Vehicle Wheel Set
- MNGSPS025 1:35 Meng Russian Armored High-Mobility Vehicle GAZ-233014 STS Tiger Sagged Wheel Set
- HAS07424 1:48 Hasegawa RF-4E Phantom II 'SEA Camouflage'
- FCM32007 1:32 FCM Decals - P-47D Thunderbolt Brazilian T-Bolts At War
- FCM32018 1:32 FCM Decals - T-6 Texan
- FCM32019 1:32 FCM Decals - F-5E Tiger II
- FCM32020 1:32 FCM Decals - F-14A Tomcat VF-114 Aardvarks
- ASCPE24HURR 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - Hurricane Mk.I
- ASCPE24MUS 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - P-51D Mustang
- ASCPE24STU 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - Junkers Ju87B Stuka
- ASCPE24FOC 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - Focke-Wulf Fw190
- ASCPE24TBT 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - P-47 Thunderbolt
- MAKS014K Maketar Paint Masks - Canopy Survival Kit / Ultimate Canopy Masking Set
- MAKS016K Maketar Paint Masks - Nose Cone Masking Kit
- MAKS017K Maketar Paint Masks - Wheel Masking Kit / Ulitmate Solution for Masking Wheels & Rims
- ASCPE24GUS 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - Messerschmitt Me 109G
- ASCPE24MES 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - Messerschmitt Bf 109E
- ASCPE24SPIT 1:24 Airscale Instrument Panel Upgrade - Spitfire Mk.I/Vb
- AFX02005C 1:72 Airfix BAe Red Arrows Hawk
- AFX04059 1:72 Airfix Bristol Blenheim Mk.IF
- AFX05128 1:48 Airfix Boulton Paul Defiant Mk.I
- AFX09008 1:72 Airfix Douglas Dakota Mk.III & Willys Jeep
- AFX09182 1:48 Airfix Gloster Meteor F.8
- PONF35024FB 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - USS Texas BB-35 1945 with 20B Blue Deck (TRP kit)
- PONF35024FN 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - USS Texas BB-35 1945 with Teak Tone Deck (TRP kit)
- PONF37003 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - IJN Yamato 1945 (Hinoki Tone Deck) "Advanced" (TAM kit)
- PONF32003 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - IJN Yamato 1945 "Advanced" (TAM kit)
- PONF22001V2 1:200 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - Bismarck 1941 without Wood Deck (TRP kit)
- PONF23007 1:200 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - HMS Rodney 1942 with Teak Toned Wood Deck (TRP kit)
- SBA48153 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-14 Tomcat NACA Gun Vent (ACA kit)
- SBA48978 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories RA-3B Skywarrior Conversion (TRP kit)
- ULT35054 1:35 Ultracast Figure - British Empire Tank Crewman North Africa & Italy 1941-45
- ULT35055 1:35 Ultracast Figure - British Empire Tank Crewman North Africa & Italy 1941-45
- ULT35056 1:35 Ultracast Figure - British Empire Tank Crewman North Africa & Italy 1941-45
- ULT35057 1:35 Ultracast Figure - German Army Tank Crewman 1940-45
- ULT35058 1:35 Ultracast Figure - American Tank Crewman Europe 1944-45
- GIN102 Naval Fighter #102 - Grumman S2F/S-2 Tracker and WF-2 / E-1B Tracer Part 2
- FRUATL162 1:35 Friulmodel Track Link Set - Maus
- FRUATL163 1:35 Friulmodel Track Link Set - Challenger 2 (Early Type)
- FRUATL164 1:35 Friulmodel Track Link Set - Churchill (Early Type)
- ICM48233 1:48 ICM Ju 88A-4 WW2 German Bomber
- MBM35164 1:35 Masterbox "The 101st Light Company" US Paratroopers & British Tankmen, France 1944 - 9 Figures Set
- PONF35003V2 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - IJN Yamato 1945 (new tool TAM kit) Ver.2
- PONF37025FB 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - IJN Musashi 1944 (Coal Black Deck) "Advanced" (TAM kit)
- PONF37025FN 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - IJN Musashi 1944 (Hinoki Tone Deck) "Advanced" (TAM kit)
- AOA32015 1:32 AOA Decals - T-28B T-28C T-28D Trojan in the Vietnam War 'Trainers No More: Trojans at War'
- KEYAMW16-06 Airfix Model World Magazine June 2016
- DML5036 1:72 Dragon P-61B Black Widow
- DML6064 1:35 Dragon German MG42 Heavy Machine Gun Team Figure Set
- DML6191 1:35 Dragon Achtung Jabol Panzer Crew France 1944 Figure Set
- SAC48305 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - AMX / AMX-T Landing Gear (KIN kit)
- SAC48306 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Saab J-32 Lansen Landing Gear (HBS kit)
- SAC72125 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Su-24 Fencer Landing Gear (TRP kit)
- SAC72126 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - BAe Hawk T.1 Landing Gear (REV kit)
- SAC72127 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Avro Shackleton Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- ECH357111 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - Sd.Kfz.234/1 & Sd.Kfz.234/4 (DRA kit)
- ECH357113 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - Sd.Kfz.251 Half Tracks (AFV kit)
- ECH357122 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - Jeep Willys MB (TAM kit)
- ECH357126 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - MAZ-537G Tank Transporter (TRP kit)
- ECH357130 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - Sd.Kfz.250 Alte (Ausf A) & NEU (Ausf B)Half Track (DRA kit)
- ECH357141 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - Leichte Panzerspahwagen (BNC kit)
- ECH357155 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - KrAZ 255B (HBS kit)
- ECH357997 1:35 Echelon Mirrors (Peel & Stick) - 4x4 MRAP Truck (LEG kit)
- MIA35010 1:35 MiniArt German Tank Crew at Work Figure Set
- MIA35011 1:35 MiniArt German Tank Repair Crew Figure Set
- MIA35078 1:35 MiniArt British Tank Crew (5 Figures)
- MIA35126 1:35 Miniart US Tank Crew
- MIA35135 1:35 Miniart Close Combat US Tank Crew (5 Figure Set)
- MIA35137 1:35 Miniart Pushing Soviet Soldiers Figure Set
- MIA35191 1:35 MiniArt German Tank Crew (France 1940) Figure Set
- MIA35193 1:35 Miniart Soviet T-44 Medium Tank
- MIA35201 1:35 MiniArt ZIS-6 Family Wheel Set
- MIA36058 1:35 MiniArt ZIS-3 Gun Emplacement Diorama
- HAS02187 1:72 Hasegawa B-25J Mitchell 'Shark Teeth'
- HAS02188 1:72 Hasegawa Tornado GR.4/IDS 'TTTE 35th Anniversary' (2 kits)
- HAS02189 1:72 Hasegawa Kugisho P1Y2-S Kyokkoh (Frances)
- HAS02190 1:72 Hasegawa F-15J F-15DJ Eagle '201SQ 30th Anniversary'
- HAS02191 1:72 Hasegawa F-4EJ Phantom II 'ADTW 60th Anniversary'
- HAS07427 1:48 Hasegawa Kawasaki T-4 'Hamamatsu Special 2015'
- HAS07428 1:48 Hasegawa J2M3 Raiden (Jack) Type 21 'Tatsumaki Unit'
- HAS07429 1:48 Hasegawa F-16C Fighting Falcon 'CFT'
- HAS10816 1:200 Hasegawa C-40A Clipper 'US Navy'
- VECVDS48003A 1:48 Vector Yak-9 Yak-9D Conversion Set (MOD kit)
- VECVDS48099 1:48 Vector Ju 88A-5 Exterior Set (ICM kit)
- VECVDS48100 1:48 Vector Heinkel He 51B Exterior Set (ROD kit)
- VECVDS48101 1:48 Vector I-153 Chaika Correction Set Part 1 Cowls/Propeller/Exhaust Pipes (ICM kit)
- VECVDS48102 1:48 Vector I-153 Chaika Correction Set Part 2 Control Surfaces (ICM kit)
- VECVDS48103 1:48 Vector I-153 Chaika Correction Set Part 3 Wheel Wells/Cockpit (ICM kit)
- WWPG046 Wings & Wheels Publications - SA-6 Gainful In Detail (Launcher and Radar Vehicles Fully Uncovered)
- ACA12533 1:72 Academy B-17E Flying Fortress 'Pacific Theater'
- ACA12537 1:72 Academy British Army AH-64D Apache 'Afghanistan'
- TRP00431 1:35 Trumpeter PLA Tank Crew (4 figures)
- TRP00919 1:16 Trumpeter Panzer Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf F2 Medium Tank
- TRP01551 1:35 Trumpeter Russian T-62 Mod 1975 (Mod 1962 + KTD2)
- TRP01651 1:72 Trumpeter Chinese J-10B
- TRP01673 1:72 Trumpeter Su-24M Fencer-D
- TRP02349 1:35 Trumpeter Soviet 100mm Air Defense Gun KS-10M2
- TRP02873 1:48 Trumpeter ERA-3B Skywarrior Strategic Bomber
- TRP02897 1:48 Trumpeter Soviet Su-9U Fishpot Maiden
- TRP05548 1:35 Trumpeter Russian Obj.199 Ramka BMPT
- TRP05552 1:35 Trumpeter KV-5 Super Heavy Tank
- TRP05781 1:700 Trumpeter USS Tennessee BB-43 1941
- ITA1376 1:72 Italeri A-10A A-10C Thunderbolt II (Warthog)
- ITA2737 1:48 Italeri RF-4E Phantom II
- ITA6423 1:35 Italeri Modern Battle Accessories
- ITA6529 1:35 Italeri M4A3E8 Sherman "Fury"
- ITA6531 1:35 Italeri Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer
- RVG03954 1:72 Revell Germany DHC-6 Twin Otter Swisstopo
- RVG03955 1:72 Revell Germany F4U-4 Corsair
- RVG03959 1:48 Revell Germany Spitfire Mk.II
- RVG05140 1:144 Revell German Submarine Type XXIII
- GEMG20562 1:200 Gemini Jets jetBlue Embraer ERJ-190 Reg #N231JB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMG20591 1:200 Gemini Jets Boeing C-17 Globemaster III "Mississippi" (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ0978 1:400 Gemini Jets Delta Douglas DC-3 Reg #N18142 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1200 1:400 Gemini Jets Thomas Cook Airbus A330-200 Reg #G-TCXB (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1245 1:400 Gemini Jets Delta Embraer ERJ-170 Reg #N867RW (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1433 1:400 Gemini Jets Aer Lingus Airbus A320 Reg #EI-DEK (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1489 1:400 Gemini Jets Volaris Airbus A321 with Sharklets Reg #XA-VLH (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1548 1:400 Gemini Jets American Airlines Boeing 767-300ER Reg #N393AN (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1552 1:400 Gemini Jets Atlas Air Boeing 747-8F Reg #N852GT (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1556 1:400 Gemini Jets Qantas Boeing 737-800 "Retro Roo II" Reg #VH-VXQ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJ1557 1:400 Gemini Jets Emirates Airbus A380-800 "Real Madrid" Reg #A6-EOA (pre-painted/pre-built)
- GEMGJCEB4320 1:400 Gemini Jets Cebu Pacific Airbus A320 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- INGCOM16-05 Combat Aircraft Magazine May 2016
- MMI121 Model Military International Magazine Issue #121 May 2016
- RVG04884 1:144 Revell Embraer ERJ-195 Air Dolomiti
- CARCD48083 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - AC-47 Spooky Gunship
- CARCD48084 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - O-2 Skymaster
- CARCD48105 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - Guizhou JL-9
- CARCD72024 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - B-58 Hustler
- CARCD72043 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - F-106A Delta Dart Part 1
- CARCD72044 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - Dornier Do 228
- CARCD72047 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - RF-101C Voodoo
- CARCD144001 1:144 Caracal Models Decals - KC-135R Stratotanker
Weekend Special - Additional 10% Off All Decals
From now until 11:59pm US CDT Monday May 30, 2016, receive an additional 10% Off All Decals. No coupon required - just add to cart and discount will be automatically applied. Discount applies only to online orders placed during the discount period, and to in stock items.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.