- ORDFLM48001 1:48 Flying Leathernecks CH-53E Super Stallion Canopy & Wheel Mask Set (ACA kit)
- INGALW18-03 Airliner World Magazine March 2018
- INGAVN18-03 Aviation News Magazine March 2018
- ECH166250 1:16 Echelon Decals - 3rd ACR M1A2 Abrams (OIF) Bandit Troop Blitzkrieg
- ECH486250 1:48 Echelon Decals - 3rd ACR M1A2 Abrams (OIF)
- ECH351006 1:35 Echelon Decals - Tiger I Schw.Pz.Abt.505 (Early, Mid & Late)
- ECH353019 1:35 Echelon Decals - US Armored Division WW2 & Post War Patches
- ECH356250 1:35 Echelon Decals - 3rd ACR M1A2 Abrams (OIF)
- ECH356251 1:35 Echelon Decals - Generics for Temasek Greens
- MNGTS036 1:35 Meng Israeli Merkava Mk.4M with Trophy Active Protection System
- MNGSPS056 1:35 Meng Merkava Mk.4M Fully Loaded Rear Baskets
- MNGWB002 Meng Warship Builder - Scharnhorst
- RVG03928 1:32 Revell Germany Heinkel He219A-0/A-2 Nightfighter
- LNRL4820 1:48 Great Wall Hobby Su-35S Flanker-E
- TAK02097 1:35 Takom Sd.Kfz.171 Panther A Early Production (Full Interior Kit)
- TAK02098 1:35 Takom Sd.Kfz.171 Panther A Mid-Early Production (Full Interior Kit)
- TAK02099 1:35 Takom Sd.Kfz.171/267 Panther A Late Production 2in1 (Full Interior Kit)
- PLE024 PLA Editions - Abrams Squad #24
- PLECS2017 PLA Editions - Celtic Storm 2017 Bundeswehr
Lots of Dragon and Cyber Hobby reissues (some have be OOP for a long time):
- CHC2017 1:200 Cyber Hobby XB-35 Flying Wing
- CHC3222 1:32 Cyber Hobby Messerschmitt Bf109E-3 ~ Wing Tech Series
- CHC3223 1:32 Cyber Hobby Bf109E-7 Trop ~ Wing Tech Series
- CHC7129 1:700 CyberHobby USS Fort Worth LCS-3
- CHC9128 1:35 CyberHobby SdKfz 253 le Beob.Pz.Wg + Commanders Figure Set
- CHC9149 1:35 Cyber Hobby Sd.Kfz.250/1 "NEU" Armored Personnel Carrier + Armored Reconnaissance Wiking Divison, Hungary 1945 Figure Set
- DML1612 1:16 Dragon German Panzerjager
- DML1613 1:16 Dragon Panzer Grenadier Kharkov 1943
- DML3004 1:35 Dragon US Rangers Figure Set
- DML3024 1:35 Dragon US Special Forces (4 Figure Set)
- DML3203 1:32 Dragon Messerschmitt Bf110 C-7 ~ Wing Tech #3203
- DML3210 1:32 Dragon Bf 110D/E Night Fighter (2 in 1) ~ Wing Tech Series
- DML3315 1:35 Dragon M274 Mule with 106mm RR & Crew
- DML3317 1:35 Dragon Mechanical Mule with US Marines
- DML3546 1:35 Dragon M48A3 - Smart Kit
- DML3559 1:35 Dragon M48A1 Patton Tank
- DML4640 1:144 Dragon Lockheed TR-1A
- DML6003 1:35 Dragon German Combat Unit Normandy 1944 Figure Set
- DML6014 1:35 Dragon German Tank Crew 1944-5 Figure Set
- DML6039 1:35 Dragon German Ski Troops Figure Set
- DML6062 1:35 Dragon M4A2 Sherman Tarawa
- DML6143 1:35 Dragon German 3rd Fallschirmjager DIvision Pt 2 Ardennes 1944 Figure Set
- DML6159 1:35 Dragon Panzergrendaziers LAH Division Kursk 1943 Figure Set
- DML6168 1:35 Dragon Sd.Kfz.171 Panther A Late Normandy 1944
- DML6197 1:35 Dragon Soviet Infantry Tank Riders
- DML6212 1:35 Dragon British Infantry Normandy 1944 Figure Set
- DML6271 1:35 Dragon Advance to the Rhine US 1st Army at Remagen Figure Set
- DML6273 1:35 Dragon "Desperate Defense" Korsun Pocket 1944 - GEN 2 Series
- DML6343 1:35 Dragon Stalingrad Inferno Figure Set
- DML6367 1:35 Dragon German Self-Propelled Gun Crew (4 Figures Set)
- DML6369 1:35 Dragon Jagdpanzer IV L/48 July 1944 Production with Zimmerit
- DML6383 1:35 Dragon Tiger I Late Production w/Zimmerit
- DML6421 1:35 Dragon Quad Gun Trailer M55 ~ Smart Kit
- DML6456 1:35 Dragon German Officers, Kursk 1943 (Four Figures Set)
- DML6462 1:35 Dragon USMC Sherman M4A2 Sherman Late PTO
- DML6574 1:35 Dragon German Warriors 1940-41 (5 Figures Set)
- DML6627 1:35 Dragon M7 Priest Early Production ~ Smart Kit
- DML6678 1:35 Dragon IJN Type 2 (Ka-Mi) Amphibious Tank ~ Smart Kit
- DML6712 1:35 Dragon IJN Type 2 (Ka-Mi) Amphibious Tank w/Floating Pontoons (Late Production) ~ Smart Kit
- DML6724 1:35 Dragon SAS 1/4 Ton 4x4 Patrol Commander's Car - Smart Kit
- DML6745 1:35 Dragon SAS 1/2-ton 4x4 Patrol Car
- DML7051 1:700 Dragon USS Lexington CV-16
- DML7052 1:700 Dragon USS San Diego (CL-53) Altanta Class Cruiser - Premium Edition Kit
- DML7485 1:72 Dragon IJN Type 2 Amphibious Tank (Ka-Mi) w/Floating Pontoon
- DML7504 1:72 Dragon Long Range Desert Group Patrol Car w/2cm Cannon - Armor Pro Series
- SAC32129 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - P-51D Mustang Landing Gear (REV kit)
- SAC48347 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Hawk T Mk.I / Hawk 100 Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- SAC48348 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - L-39C Albatros Landing Gear (HBS kit
- SAC72154 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Fw 190A-5/A-8/R-2/R-8/F-8 Landing Gear [2 sets] (EDU kit)
- DML3583 1:35 Dragon M727 MIM-23 Tracked Guided Missile Carrier
- DML6900 1:35 Dragon KingTiger Late Production with New Pattern Track s.Pz.Abt.506 Ardennes 1944
- DML6904 1:35 Dragon DAK 15cm s.IG.33 auf Fgst.Pz.III
- DML75050 1:6 Dragon US 1/4-ton 4x4 Truck with .30cal Machine Gun
- HBS80170 1:35 Hobby Boss German Molch Midget Submarine
- HBS85514 1:35 Hobby Boss Soviet MBV-2 Armoured Train
- HBS87262 1:72 Hobby Boss US P-61B Black Widow
- TRP01681 1:72 Trumpeter Russian MiG-31M Foxhound
- TRP05909 1:144 Trumpeter HMS Astute
- MMI143 Model Military International Magazine Issue #143 March 2018
- MAM18-03 Model Aircraft - March 2018
- SAM18-03 Scale Aviation Modeller International - March 2018
- SMM18-03 Scale Military Modeller International - March 2018
- RFMRM5016 1:35 Rye Field Model Panther Ausf.G Sd.Kfz.171 (Early/Late Versions with Full Interior) - back in stock
- Star Decals - 17 new arrivals (click here to see them)
- CARCD72055 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - P2V Neptune Part 1
- CARCD72057 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - P2V Neptune Part 2
- CARCD72069 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - RB-45 Tornado
- CARCD144006 1:144 Caracal Models Decals - C-5B C-5M Galaxy
- CARCD144008 1:144 Caracal Models Decals - C-5A Galaxy
- GFM48032 1:48 G-Factor MiG-25 Foxbat Landing Gear (KTH kit)
- GFM48033 1:48 G-Factor MiG-25 Foxbat Pitot Tube
- MAI151 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #151 February 2018
- KEYAFM18-03 Air Forces Monthly Magazine March 2018
- INGCOM18-03 Combat Aircraft Magazine March 2018
- INGFSM18-04 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine April 2018
- INGSAM18-02 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine February 2018
- TMM268 Tamiya Model Magazine Issue #268 February 2018
- INGAIN18-02 Air International Magazine February 2018
- INGAVH18-05 Aviation History Magazine May 2018
- EDU632121 1:32 Eduard Brassin Ammo Belts 12.7mm
- EDU648384 1:48 Eduard Brassin AGM-154C Block II Joint Standoff Weapon (JSOW)
- EDU648385 1:48 Eduard Brassin GBU-38 500lb Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) [Non-Thermally Protected]
- EDU648387 1:48 Eduard F-8E Crusader Wheels (HAS kit)
- EDU648388 1:48 Eduard F-8E Crusader Ejection Seat (HAS kit)
- EDU648390 1:48 Eduard Fw 190A-5 Cockpit Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648391 1:48 Eduard Fw 190A-5 Engine Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648392 1:48 Eduard Fw 190A-5 Fuselage Guns (EDU kit)
- EDU648393 1:48 Eduard British Rocket Projectiles RP-3 60lb F
- EDU648394 1:48 Eduard British Rocket Projectiles RP-3 60lb SAP
- EDU672169 1:72 Eduard Brassin AN/ALQ-184 (short) ECM Pod
- EDU672170 1:72 Eduard Brassin B-24 Liberator Wheels (HAS kit)
- EDU672171 1:72 Eduard Brassin B-24 Liberator Engines (HAS kit)
- EDUCX504 1:72 Eduard Mask - B-2A Spirit (MOC kit)
- EDU72663 1:72 Eduard PE - B-2A Spirit Bomb Bay Detail Set (MOC kit)
- EDU72664 1:72 Eduard PE - B-2A Spirit Undercarriage Detail Set (MOC kit)
- EDU73624 1:72 Eduard Color PE - B-2A Spirit Detail Set (MOC kit)
- EDUSS624 1:72 Eduard Zoom PE - B-2A Spirit (MOC kit)
- EDUCX505 1:72 Eduard Mask - F-15E Strike Eagle (ACA kit)
- EDU73626 1:72 Eduard Color PE - F-15E Strike Eagle (ACA kit)
- EDUSS626 1:72 Eduard Zoom PE - F-15E Strike Eagle (ACA kit)
- EDUCX506 1:72 Eduard Mask - Phantom FG.1 (AFX kit)
- EDU73625 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Phantom FG.1 (AFX kit)
- EDUSS625 1:72 Eduard Zoom PE - Phantom FG.1 (AFX kit)
- EDU73627 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Liberator GR Mk.V Upgrade (EDU kit)
- EDU53210 1:350 Eduard PE - HMS Belfast Detail Set (TRP kit)
- EDUEX581 1:48 Eduard Mask - Bf 109G Erla Canopy TFace (EDU kit)
- EDUEX582 1:48 Eduard Mask - Bf 109G Classic Canopy TFace (EDU kit)
- EDUJX211 1:32 Eduard Mask - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin (WNW kit)
- EDU33188 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin (WNW kit)
- EDU32922 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Israel Remove Before Flight Flags [STEEL]
- EDU36377 1:35 Eduard PE - M113A ACAV Detail Set (AFV kit)
- EDU36378 1:35 Eduard PE - M113A ACAV Dashboard & Seatbelts [STEEL] (AFV kit)
- EDUEX580 1:48 Eduard Mask - He 111H-3 (ICM kit)
- EDUFE886 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - He 111H-3 (ICM kit)
- EDUFE887 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - He 111H-3 Seatbelts [STEEL] (ICM kit)
- EDU48947 1:48 Eduard PE - He 111H-3 Undercarriage Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU48948 1:48 Eduard PE - He 111H-3 Bomb Bay Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU49886 1:48 Eduard Color PE - He 111H-3 Nose Interior Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU49887 1:48 Eduard Color PE - He 111H-3 Radio Compartment Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU48949 1:48 Eduard PE - Fw 190A-5 Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDU48950 1:48 Eduard PE - Fw 190A-5 Landing Flaps (EDU kit)
- RAPSH48019 1:48 Speed Hunter Graphics - F-4C Phantom II 'USAF C Model Spooks'
- AFV35293 1:35 AFV Club IDF M109A2 Doher
- FUR72007 1:72 Furball Aero Design F-18C Hornet F-18E F-18F Super Hornet EA-18G Growler "Team Factory: Carrier Air Wing Eight At War"
- FUR48065 1:48 Furball Aero Design F-5N Tiger II "VFC-111 Bandit Sundowners"
- FUR48066 1:48 Furball Aero Design F-18C Hornet F-18E F-18F Super Hornet EA-18G Growler "Team Factory: Carrier Air Wing Eight At War"
- FUR48067 1:48 Furball Aero Design F-18F Super Hornet VFA-103 Jolly Rogers "Victory Super Hornets"
- INGAVN18-02 Aviation News Magazine February 2018
- INGMMC18-02 Military Modelcraft International Magazine February 2018
- INGWFR18-02 Warship International Fleet Review Magazine February 2018
- MMI142 Model Military International Magazine Issue #142 February 2018
- GTR32007 1:32 GT Resin F-4E F-4F F-4G RF-4E Phantom II Exhaust Set [J-79 RL] (REV kit)
- GTR48005 1:48 GT Resin F-4C F-4D Phantom II Exhaust Nozzles (ZKM kit)
- WWPG051 Wings & Wheels Publications - Leopard 1 (Part 2) in Detail [Cast Turret Leopard 1 A1/2/5 Variants]
- EDU07445 1:72 Eduard Avia Bk.534 Graf Zeppelin Weekend Edition
- EDU08085 1:48 Eduard Fokker D.VIII ProfiPack Edition
- EDU82143 1:48 Eduard Fw 190A-5 Light Fighter ProfiPACK
- EDU02121 1:72 Eduard Liberator GR Mk.V/III "Riders in the Sky 1944"
- EDUSIN63212 1:32 Eduard BIG SIN F4U-1D Corsair Super Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDUSIN64842 1:48 Eduard BIG SIN Bf 109G-4 Essential Super Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDUBIG3386 1:32 Eduard BIG ED I-16 Type 24 Super Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDUBIG3387 1:32 Eduard BIG ED Mosquito B Mk.IX Super Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDUBIG49187 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Beaufighter Mk.VI Super Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDUBIG5347 1:350 Eduard BIG ED USS Iwo Jima LHD-7 PE Super Set Part 1 (TRP kit)
- EDUBIG72132 1:72 Eduard BIG ED P-40N Warhawk Super Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDUBIG72133 1:72 Eduard BIG ED Fortress Mk.III Super Detail Set (AFX kit)
- LEG1361 1:35 Legend IDF Pintle Adaptor for Pushing Type P Bridge
- LEG1362 1:35 Legend IDF Battering Ram for Merkava Mk.I/II
- LEG1363 1:35 Legend Belly Armor for Merkava I Hybrid/II/IID (TAK kit)
- LEG1364 1:35 Legend IDF Puma Batash Doghouse Set (HBS kit)
- LEG3D011 1:35 Legend FN SCAR Mk.17 Set (4 pcs)
- LEG3D012 1:35 Legend Tactical Tailor First Responder Bag Set
- LEG3D013 1:35 Legend Ops-Core FAST Ballistic Maritime Helmet wtih GPNVG-18
- LEG3D014 1:35 Legend M240 Machine Gun Swing Arm Variant 1
- LEG3D015 1:35 Legend M240 Machine Gun Swing Arm Variant 2
- LEG3D016 1:35 Legend MCTAGS Turret with RS Cover
- AOA32025 1:32 AOA Decals - FAC & BS Bomber Oscar Deuces: USAF/VNAF O-2A O-2B Skymasters in the Vietnam War
- SBA32019 1:32 Steel Beach Accessories Red A-4 Skyhawk Intake Plug
- SBA48202 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-5 Tiger II Red Intake Plugs (AFV/REV kit)
- SBA48203 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories AV-8B Harrier II Red Intake Cover Set (HAS kit)
- SBA48204 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories GPS Domes
Just a reminder that Sprue Brothers Models LLC does not, express or implied, guarantee any transit times or delivery dates. Any shipping times stated are estimates only.
Sprue Brothers Models LLC has no control over any package shipped once it leaves our warehouse and goes into the possession of the shipping company, thus Sprue Brothers Models LLC does not bear any responsibility for any late deliveries or any damaged or lost packages. However all packages shipped via UPS or USPS are insured. We will assist in the completion of any and all valid insurance claims. Any insurance claim determination is made solely by the shipping company and/or their designated insurance company. Sprue Brothers Models LLC does not have anything to do with determination of any insurance claims.
Additionally, please be aware that the US Postal Service does not offer any guarantee for transit times/delivery date for any of their services except for Express Mail. And that the transit time/delivery dates listed by the USPS are estimates only (and appear to be based on ideal conditions which does not happen most of the time, especially in the winter).
New Product Line
New product line: Ant Resin
New Product Line
New product line: GT Resin
New Product Line
New product line: Very Fire
New Product Line
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.