Pre-orders are now being accepted for:
- ZKMK29400 1:48 Zoukei-Mura F-4S Phantom II - shipping will begin on July 26
- RVG03931 1:48 Revell Germany MIG-25 RBT Foxbat-B
- TAM32410 1:35 Tamiya German 3.5 Ton Truck Ahn with 3.7cm Flak 37 AA Gun
- MAI144 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #144 July 2017
- SAMB028 SAM Publications - The Vought A-7 Corsair
- SAMSD006 SAM Publications MDF Scaled Down - The Blackburn Buccaneer
- DEFDD35007 1:35 DEF WW2 US Army M4 Sherman Tank Company Decal Set
- DEFDD35008 1:35 DEF WW2 US Ammunition Letter Decal Set
- DEFDD35009 1:35 DEF WW2 US Ration Wooden Box Letter Decal Set
- DEFDM35076 1:35 DEF Model US M1 Abrams MCR Mounting Base
- DEFDM35077 1:35 DEF Model US Sherman 105mm Howitzer Metal Barrel Set
- DEFDW35099 1:35 DEF Model KTO Rosomak Sagged Wheel Set (IBG kit)
- DEFDF20001 1:20 DEF Model Figure Set - Female IDF Soldier
- DEFDF35009 1:35 DEF Model Figure - US Tank Commander Korea Winter 1950-51
- DEFDF35010 1:35 DEF Model Figure - USMC Anglico Team Korea Winter 1950-51
- DEFDF35011 1:35 DEF Model Figure - Chinese/North Korean Army Corpses Winter 1950-51
- DEFDF35012 1:35 DEF Model Figure - Female IDF Soldier
- PHX1617 1:400 Phoenix Model Qatar Airways Airbus A380 REG #A7-APC (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1626 1:400 Phoenix Model Thai Airways Boeing 787-8 REG #HS-TQC (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1627 1:400 Phoenix Model China Southern Airbus A330-300 REG #B-5966 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1628 1:400 Phoenix Model Boeing 787-8 REG #N7874 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1629 1:400 Phoenix Model Air Canada Airbus A321 REG #C-GJWO (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1630 1:400 Phoenix Model Eithad Airways Airbus A340-800 "Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017" REG #A6-EHJ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1631 1:400 Phoenix Model Volaris Airbus A321 REG #XA-VLZ (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1632 1:400 Phoenix Model Air France Boeing 777-300 "Paris 2024" REG #F-GZNP (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1633 1:400 Phoenix Model Korean Air Airbus A380 REG #HL7627 (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1634 1:400 Phoenix Model Japan Airlines JAL Boeing 787-8 "Doraemon" REG #JA837J (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1636 1:400 Phoenix Model AeroMexico Boeing 787-9 REG #N438AM (pre-painted/pre-built)
- PHX1637 1:400 Phoenix Model AeroMexico Boeing 787-9 REG #XA-ADD (pre-painted/pre-built)
Pre-orders are now being accepted for:
- WNW32701 1:32 Wingnut Wings Albatros D.V/D.Va “Jasta 5” Green Tail Trilogy (3 kits) - shipping will begin on July 24
- AMM0134 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Color - Burnt Brown Red (17ml bottle)
- AMM2100 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Arid Dry Ground
- AMM2101 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Dry Earth Ground
- AMM2102 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Light Earth Ground
- AMM2103 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Turned Earth Ground
- AMM2104 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Dark Mud Ground
- AMM2105 AMMO by Mig Acrylic Mud for Dioramas - Muddy Ground
- AMM3020 AMMO by Mig Modelling Pigment - Metal Slag
- AMM7500 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Flesh Tones
- AMM7501 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Rust Tones
- AMM7502 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Green Tones
- AMM7503 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Ground Colors
- AMM7504 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Basic Colors
- AMM7505 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Starship Colors
- AMM7506 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher Set - Light Fading
- DML6289 1:35 Dragon PzKpfw Panzer I Ausf A Early Production ~ Smart Kit Series - reissue
- DML6447 1:35 Dragon El Alamein Sherman ~ Smart Kit - reissue
- DML6865 1:35 Dragon BergeTiger I with Borgward IV Ausf.A Heavy Demolition Charge Vehicle
- DML6876 1:35 Dragon Sd.Kfz.165 Hummel Intial Production with Winterketten
- DML7047 1:700 Dragon Tirpitz German Battleship
- SBA48173 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-14 Tomcat Pre-Production Backdate Set (TAM kit)
- AMM4503 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Magazine #4 - Engines, Fuel & Oil
- AMM4504 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Magazine #5 - Mud
- AMM4518 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Magazine #19 - Pigments
- AMM5205 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Aircraft #5 Metallics
- AMM6152 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Armor Modelling Techniques #3 - Camouflages
- AMMEURO012 AMMO by Mig/Accion Press - Landscapes of War: The Greatest Guide - Dioramas Vol 3
- AMMPA0054 Panzer Aces Armor Modelling Magazine #54 - Modern AFV
- CXDMIL35021 1:35 CrossDelta British DPM Camo Decal
- CXDMIL35022 1:35 CrossDelta Desert DPM Camo Decal
- CXDMIL35023 1:35 CrossDelta Mitchell (Leaf) Camo Decal
- TKGEMUSMTV Tankograd Encyclopedia of Modern US Military Tactical Vehicles
- TKGIDFAV Tankograd IDF Armoured Vehicles
- TKGIDA4 Tankograd In Detail - Leopard 2A4
- TKGIDDA Tankograd In Detail - Dana: Czech Wheeled Self-Propelled 152mm Gun-Howitzer
- TKGIDDW Tankograd In Detail - Dragon Wagon Tank Transporter M25
- TKGIDMA Tankograd In Detail - Leopard 2 Maintenance
- CSMK1030PR 1:48 Copper State Models Armstrong-Whitworth F.K.8 Mid Production Premium Edition
- CSMK1031PR 1:48 Copper State Models Armstrong-Whitworth F.K.8 Late Production Premium Edition
- MTCMTL35004 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - Sd.Kfz.184 Ferdinand
- MTCMTL35017 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - 550mm T-34/76 Early Type 1
- MTCMTL35053 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - T-14 Armata
- MTCMTL35075 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - T-44M T-54-1 & AT-T
- MTCMTL35076 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - 12.8cm SfL/61 Sturer Emil VK3001H
- MTCMTL35085 1:35 MasterClub Metal Track Link Set - BMPT Terminator
- ZTZ32081 1:32 Zotz Decals - Heavenly Bodies B-17F Flying Fortress at War Part 1
- ZTZ32082 1:32 Zotz Decals - Heavenly Bodies B-17F Flying Fortress at War Part 2
- SAC32122 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Yak-3 Landing Gear (SPH kit)
- SAC32123 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Rumpler C.IV Landing Gear (WNW kit)
- SAC72142 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - MiG-21 Fulcrum Landing Gear (TRP kit)
- SAC72143 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Bristol Sycamore Landing Gear & Rotor Head (S&M kit)
- TKGFT004 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #4 - M109A6 Paladin
- TKGFT005 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #5 - M992A2 FAASV
- TKGFT006 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #6 - Type 10TK Hitomaru-Shiki-Sensha
- TKGFT007 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #7 - Aussie Land Rover Perentie
- TKGFT008 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #8 - M88A2 Hercules
- TKGFT009 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #9 - RG-31 Mk.5
- TKGFT010 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #10 - Husky VMMD
- TKGFT011 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #11 - Warrior FV510 TES(H)
- TKGFT012 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #12 - Dingo 2 GE A3.3 PatSi
- TKGFT013 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #13 - Grantiger Lowe
- TKGFT014 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #14 - Panzerhaubitze 2000 A1/A2
- TKGFT015 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #15 - Keiler
- TKGFT016 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #16 - San-Boxer GTK Boxer A0, A1, A1+ sgSanKfz
- TKGFT017 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #17 - Leopard 2A4M CAN
- TKGFT018 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #18 - Challenger 2
- TKGFT019 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #19 - Bushmaster
- TKGFT020 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #20 - Stridsvagn 103
- TKGFT021 Tankograd In Detail Fast Track #21 - Urban Panzer Ops
- TRP00926 1:16 Trumpeter US M1A1 AIM Abrams Main Battle Tank
- TRP01047 1:35 Trumpeter M270/A1 Multiple Launch Rocket System - Finland/Netherlands
- TRP01679 1:72 Trumpeter Russian MiG-31 Foxhound
- TRP09523 1:35 Trumpeter Soviet 2K11A TEL with 9M8M Missile "Krug-a" [SA-4 Ganef]
- CMKF72326 1:72 CMK Figures - Barracuda Crew Members Standing (3 figures)
- CMKQ32275 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Hawker Tempest Mk.II/V/VI Square Pattern Main Wheels (SPH kit)
- CMKQ32276 1:32 CMK Quick & Easy Yak-3 RSI 4 Radio Receiver (SPH kit)
- CMKQ48265 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy Hurricane Mk.I Exhausts Triple Ejector Type (AFX kit)
- CMKQ48266 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy Hurricane Mk.I Seat with Harness (AFX kit)
- CMKQ48267 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy Hurricane Mk.I Seat (AFX kit)
- CMKQ48268 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy RF-84F Thunderflash MB GY5/GT5 Seat with Harness (TAN kit)
- CMKQ48269 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy RF-84F Thunderflash MB GY5/GT5 Seat (TAN kit)
- CMKQ48270 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy RF-84F Thunderflash Wing Flaps (TAN kit)
- CMKQ48271 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy RF-84F Thunderflash Wing Ailerons (TAN kit)
- CMKQ48272 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy Boomerang/Wirraway Wheels (SPH kit)
- CMKQ48273 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy Ju-88A-1/5/C-2/4 Early Main Wheels and Tailwheel (SPH/ICM/DRA kit)
- CMKQ48274 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy Ju-88A-4 (and later) Late Main Wheels and Tailwheel (SPH/ICM/DRA kit)
- CMKQ48280 1:48 CMK Quick & Easy SE.5a Wheels Set (EDU/ROD/REV/SMR kits)
This items actually came in a few days ago, but we forgot to list them here:
- LVRLRM35010 1:35 LiveResin US Army Special Forces Gunner for HMMWV and GMV Vehicles
- LVRLRM35011 1:35 LiveResin US Army Special Forces Gunner for HMMWV and GMV Vehicles
- LVRLRM35012 1:35 LiveResin US MARSOC MSOB GMV-M Turret Gunner
- LVRLRM35013 1:35 LiveResin US MARSOC MSOB GMV-M Turret Gunner
- LVRLRE35289 1:35 LiveResin Twin Mount M2HB Browning .50 Caliber Machine Gun for HMMWV and GMV Vehicles
- LVRLRE35290 1:35 LiveResin Twin Mount M2E2 (M2A1) Browning .50 Caliber Machine Gun with Flash Hider for HMMWV and GMV Vehicles
- LVRLRE35291 1:35 LiveResin US MARSOC/Navy SEALS GMV-M Hexagon Turret
- LVRLRE35292 1:35 LiveResin US MARSOC/Navy SEALS GMV-M Hexagon Turret with Hand Made Ammo Cradle Back Version
- LVRLRE35293 1:35 LiveResin US MARSOC/Navy SEALS GMV-M Hexagon Turret with Hand Made Ammo Cradle Back Version
- LVRLRE35294 1:35 LiveResin US MARSOC/Navy SEALS SAG Shield with Hand Made Clipper Limiter
- LVRLRE35295 1:35 LiveResin US SOF/MARSOC/Navy SEALS Pouches and Backpacks
- LVRLRE35296 1:35 LiveResin LOWA Zephyr GTX Boots with High and Low Trouser Leg Position
- LVRLRE35297 1:35 LiveResin Heckler & Koch G3A3 and G3A4 Rifles Set
- LVRLRE35298 1:35 LiveResin Heckler & Koch PSG1 Sniper Rifle
- LVRLRE35299 1:35 LiveResin Custom Modern Heckler & Koch G3A3 and G3A4 Sniper Rifles with Scopes Set
- LVRLRE35300 1:35 LiveResin M32 Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher (MGL) with Trijicon RX01 Red Dot Sight
- ITA1375 1:72 Italeri RB-66B Destroyer
- EDU70112X 1:72 Eduard Fw 190A-8/R2 OVERTREES
- TRP09947 Trumpeter 20cm Brass Pipes Set #6 (1 each of 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm diameters)
- KSW148165 1:48 Kits-World Decals A-20G Havoc 'Skonk Works' & 'H Little Isadore'
- KSW148166 1:48 Kits-World Decals A-20G A-20J Havoc
- KSW172147 1:72 Kits-World Decals A-20G Havoc 'Skonk Works' & 'H Little Isadore'
- KSW172148 1:72 Kits-World Decals A-20G A-20J Havoc
- INGMMC17-06 Military Modelcraft International Magazine June 2017
- MMI135 Model Military International Magazine Issue #135 July 2017
- INGSAM17-06 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine June 2017
- SMM17-07 Scale Military Modeller International - July 2017
- SAM17-07 Scale Aviation Modeller International - July 2017
- MAM17-07 Model Aircraft - July 2017
New Product Line
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Artistic 400
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Product Line
New product line: Asuka Models
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.