- GTR32001 1:32 GT Resin F-4J Phantom II Seamless Intakes (TAM kit)
- GTR32002 1:32 GT Resin F-4C F-4D F-4E F-4EJ Phantom II Seamless Intakes (TAM kit)
- GTR32003 1:32 GT Resin F-15C F-15J Eagle F-15E Strike Eagle Seamless Intakes (TAM kit)
- GTR32004 1:32 GT Resin F-4E F-4F F-4G RF-4C RF-4E Phantom II Seamless Intakes (REV kit)
- GTR48001 1:48 GT Resin F-4J F-4S Phantom II Exhaust Nozzles (ZKM kit)
- GTR48002 1:48 GT Resin F-4 Phantom II Seamless Intakes (ZKM kit)
- GTR48003 1:48 GT Resin F-4 Phantom II Seamless Intakes (ACA/EDU kit)
- GTR48004 1:48 GT Resin F-4 Phantom II Seamless Intakes (HAS kit)
- HBS87261 1:72 Hobby Boss US P-61A Black Widow
- HBS86514 1:350 Hobby Boss USS Guam CB-2
- HBS82005 1:200 Hobby Boss USS Pegasus PHM-1
- HBS81713 1:48 Hobby Boss Su-27UB Flanker C
- HBS81008 1:35 Hobby Boss M2 M3 Bradley / LVTP7 / MLRS Early Track Set
- HBS86510 1:350 Hobby Boss SMS Seydlitz
- HBS85507 1:35 Hobby Boss German LKW 5t Mil Gl
- HBS81802 1:18 Hobby Boss Focke-Wulf Fw190A-5
- TRP00439 1:35 Trumpeter Iraqi Tank Crew Figure Set (4 figures)
- TRP01034 1:35 Trumpeter Russian KAMAZ-4310 Truck
- TRP01685 1:72 Trumpeter Nanchang Q-5C
- TRP06709 1:700 Trumpeter DKM Graf Zeppelin Aircraft Carrier
- TRP09516 1:35 Trumpeter South African Rooikat AFV
- DEFDF16002 1:16 DEF Model Figure Set - Sgt Joe Gunn US Army Tank Commander Sahara 1942
- DEFDF16003 1:16 DEF Model Figure Set - Modern Female Mechanic "Jennifer"
- DEFDF20005 1:20 DEF Model Figure Set - Modern Female Mechanic "Jennifer"
- DEFDF24002 1:24 DEF Model Figure Set - Modern Female Mechanic "Jennifer"
- DEFDF35013 1:35 DEF Model Figure Set - Modern ROK Army Tank Commander
- DEFDF35014 1:35 DEF Model Figure Set - Sgt Joe Gunn US Army Tank Commander Sahara 1942
- DEFDF35015 1:35 DEF Model Figure Set - Modern Female Mechanic "Jennifer"
- DEFDD35010 1:35 DEF ROK Army MBT K2 Black Panther Decal Set
- DEFDM35078 1:35 DEF Model AMX-13/75 Barrel Set (CN 75-50 French Cannon) Metal Barrel Set
- DEFDM35079 1:35 DEF Model US M3 Lee Metal Gun Barrel & Stowage Box Set (TAK kit)
- DEFDM35080 1:35 DEF Model ROK Army MBT K2 Black Panther 120mm/L55 Metal Gun Barrel Set (ACA kit)
- DEFDW35098 1:35 DEF Model French Armored Car AML-60/90 Sagged Wheel Set (TAK kit)
- DEFDW35100 1:35 DEF Model Russian MRAP Typhoon K Sagged Wheel Set (TAK kit)
- DEFDW35101 1:35 DEF Model Civilian Truck Sagged Wheel Set (DIO kit)
- SAC32125 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Fokker E.I Landing Gear (WNW kit)
- SAC48343 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Supermarine Walrus Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- SAC48344 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - P-51D Mustang Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- SAC14427 1:144 Scale Aircraft Conversions - C-5B Galaxy Landing Gear (ROD kit)
- QBT32191 1:32 Quickboost F-4 Phantom II Mirrors
- QBT32192 1:32 Quickboost Spitfire Mk.IX Exhaust - Fishtail (REV kit)
- QBT32193 1:32 Quickboost Spitfire Mk.IX Exhaust - Oval Type (REV kit)
- WNW32073 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin
- AMM8610 AMMO by Mig - 5/0 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8611 AMMO by Mig - 3/0 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8612 AMMO by Mig - 2/0 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8613 AMMO by Mig - #1 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8614 AMMO by Mig - #2 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8615 AMMO by Mig - #4 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8616 AMMO by Mig - #6 Synthetic Round Brush
- AMM8620 AMMO by Mig - #4 Synthetic Flat Brush
- AMM8621 AMMO by Mig - #6 Synthetic Flat Brush
- WPT112 Warpaint Books - Douglas A3D Skywarrior
- WPT113 Warpaint Books - Panavia Tornado ADV
- WPTAF001 Warpaint Books - Airlift Force: RAF Transport Command 1948-1967
- LVRLRE35316 1:35 LiveResin Save-A-Gunner Turret II Modern Type
- LVRLRE35317 1:35 LiveResin Save-A-Gunner Turret II Upgrade Set
- LVRLRM35014 1:35 LiveResin US Army Special Forces Gunner in JPC Plate Carrier
- LVRLRM35015 1:35 LiveResin US Army Special Forces Gunner in JPC Plate Carrier + Weapon Mount
- ITA1402 1:72 Italeri C-27J Spartan
- MAM17-12 Model Aircraft - December 2017
- SAM17-12 Scale Aviation Modeller International - December 2017
- SMM17-12 Scale Military Modeller International - December 2017
- AMM7214 AMMO by Mig Air Paint Set - RAF WW2 Late Colors
- AMM7215 AMMO by Mig Air Paint Set - RAF WW2 Early Colors
- AMM8350 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Stony Steppe
- AMM8351 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Stone Mountain Ground
- AMM8352 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Pinewood Forest
- AMM8353 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Spring Steppe
- AMM8354 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Turfts Light Green
- AMM8355 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Turfts Middle Green
- AMM8356 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Turfts Small Mixture
- AMM8357 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Autumn Turfs
- AMM8358 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Stone Mountain Spring
- AMM8359 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Small Bushes - Autumn
- AMM8360 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Small Bushes - Spring
- AMM8361 AMMO by Mig Diorama Base - Wild Meadow Ground
- AMM8400 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Maple / Autumn
- AMM8401 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Oak / Autumn
- AMM8402 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Oak / Dry Leaves
- AMM8403 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Oak / Decaying Leaves
- AMM8404 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Lime / Autumn
- AMM8405 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Lime / Dry Leaves
- AMM8406 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Birch / Autumn
- AMM8407 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Birch / Dry Leaves
- AMM8408 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Tropical Dead Leaves
- AMM8409 AMMO by Mig Leaves - Tropical Leaves (Version 2)
- AMM8410 AMMO by Mig Leaves - European Mixtures / Dry Leaves
- PONF35026FB 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - USS Missouri BB-63 1945 with Deck Blue Wooden Deck (TAM kit)
- PONF35026FN 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - USS Missouri BB-63 1945 with Teak Tone Wooden Deck (TAM kit)
- PONF37026FB 1:350 Pontos Model Advanced Detail Set - USS Missouri BB-63 1945 with Deck Blue Wooden Deck (TAM kit)
- PONF37026FN 1:350 Pontos Model Advanced Detail Set - USS Missouri BB-63 1945 with Teak Tone Wooden Deck (TAM kit)
- PONF35027 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - USS Forrest Sherman DDG-98 Arleigh Burke Class Flight IIa (TRP kit)
- PONF35028 1:350 Pontos Model Detail Up Set - USS Momsen DDG-92 Arleigh Burke Class Flight IIa (TRP kit)
- AMM4520 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Magazine #21 - Faded
- AMM5207 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Aircraft #7 Interiors
- AMM6153 AMMO by Mig Encyclopedia of Armor Modelling Techniques #4 - Weathering
- AMMEURO014 AMMO by Mig/Accion Press - Aircraft Modelling Essentials
- AMMPA0055 Panzer Aces Armor Modelling Magazine #55 - Panzer Papers
- AMM3521 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Yellow Bone
- AMM3522 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Medium Soil
- AMM3523 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Dusty Earth
- AMM3524 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Earth Clay
- AMM3525 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Red Tile
- AMM3526 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Space Purple
- AMM3527 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Marine Blue
- AMM3528 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Sky Blue
- AMM3529 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Mecha Light Green
- AMM3530 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Weed Green
- AMM3531 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Mecha Dark Green
- AMM3532 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Starship Bay Sludge
- AMM3533 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Raptor Shuttle Turquoise
- AMM3534 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Summer Soil
- AMM3535 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Gun Metal
- AMM3536 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Steel
- AMM3537 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Aluminium
- AMM3538 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Silver
- AMM3539 AMMO by Mig Oilbrusher - Gold
- SBM039 Sprue Brothers Models 2018 Ghost Warbirds Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM040 Sprue Brothers Models 2018 Military Jets Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM041 Sprue Brothers Models 2018 Helicopters Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM042 Sprue Brothers Models 2018 Shock & Awe Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- SBM043 Sprue Brothers Models 2018 Commercial Aircraft Wall Calendar by Sparta Calendars
- MAI148 Model Airplane International Magazine Issue #148 November 2017
- MMI140 Model Military International Magazine Issue #140 December 2017
- INGSAM17-11 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine November 2017
- INGCOM17-12 Combat Aircraft Magazine December 2017
- INGFSM18-01 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine January 2018
- SABWM003 SABOT/Verlinden Publications Warmarchines #3: M1A2 Abrams in Europe 2017
- SABFF003 SABOT Publications Foto File #3: PRTL and PRTL-GWI Cheetah
- SABFF004 SABOT Publications Foto File #4: Dutch Leopard 2A4
- EDUJX208 1:32 Eduard Mask - Mosquito B Mk.IX (HKM kit)
- EDU32417 1:32 Eduard PE - Mosquito B Mk.IX Exterior/Engine Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU32418 1:32 Eduard PE - Mosquito B Mk.IX Bomb Bay Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU32918 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Mosquito B Mk.IX Interior Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU33182 1:32 Eduard Zoom Color PE - Mosquito B Mk.IX Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU33183 1:32 Eduard Zoom Color PE - Mosquito B Mk.IX Seatbelts [STEEL] (HKM kit)
- EDUJX209 1:32 Eduard Mask - I-16 Type 24 (ICM kit)
- EDU32919 1:32 Eduard Color PE - I-16 Type 24 Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU33184 1:32 Eduard Zoom Color PE - I-16 Type 24 Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU33185 1:32 Eduard Zoom Color PE - I-16 Type 24 Seatbelts [STEEL] (ICM kit)
- EDUEX568 1:48 Eduard Mask - B-17G Flying Fortress Antiglare Panels BO & DL Production (REV kit)
- EDU36370 1:35 Eduard PE - Soviet WW2 Flags [STEEL]
- EDU36371 1:35 Eduard PE - M752 Tactical Ballistic Missile Launcher Detail Set (DRA kit)
- EDU36372 1:35 Eduard PE - T-54 Detail Set (MIA kit)
- EDU48938 1:48 Eduard PE - Beaufighter Mk.VI Landing Flaps (TAM kit)
- EDU49868 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Beaufighter Mk.VI Detail Set (TAM kit)
- EDUFE868 1:48 Eduard Zoom Color PE - Beaufighter Mk.VI (TAM kit)
- EDUFE869 1:48 Eduard Zoom Color PE - Beaufighter Mk.VI Seatbelts [STEEL] (TAM kit)
- EDUCX497 1:72 Eduard Mask - Fortress Mk.III (AFX kit)
- EDU72659 1:72 Eduard PE - Fortress Mk.III Exterior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU73616 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Fortress Mk.III Front Interior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU73617 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Fortress Mk.III Rear Interior Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDUCX498 1:72 Eduard Mask - P-40N Warhawk (SPH kit)
- EDU72658 1:72 Eduard PE - P-40N Warhawk Landing Flaps (SPH kit)
- EDU73619 1:72 Eduard Color PE - P-40N Warhawk Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDUSS619 1:72 Eduard Zoom Color PE - P-40N Warhawk Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDUCX499 1:72 Eduard Mask - Yak-130 (ZVE kit)
- EDU73618 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Yak-130 Detail Set (ZVE kit)
- EDUSS618 1:72 Eduard Zoom Color PE - Yak-130 Detail Set (ZVE kit)
- EDUSS620 1:72 Eduard Zoom Color PE - Fokker E.III Weekend Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDU53204 1:350 Eduard PE - DKM Graf Zeppelin Part 1 Deck & Cranes (TRP kit)
- EDU53205 1:350 Eduard PE - DKM Graf Zeppelin Part 2 Railings (TRP kit)
New product line: Eureka XXL
New Product Line
New product line: Copper State Models
New Product Line
New product line: Coastal Kit Display Bases
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.