- KIN48030 1:48 Kinetic F-18A+ F-18B CF-188 Hornet
- KIN48058 1:48 Kinetic Swiss Mirage IIIS/RS
- KEYAFM17-03 Air Forces Monthly Magazine March 2017
- AMM4517 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Magazine #18 - Real
- AMM5204 AMMO by Mig The Weathering Aircraft #4 Base Colors
- AMMPA0050 Panzer Aces Armor Modelling Magazine #50 - Allied Forces Special
- AMMPA0051 Panzer Aces Armor Modelling Magazine #51 - Winter Camouflage Special
- AMMPA0052 Panzer Aces Armor Modelling Magazine #52 - Blitzkrieg Special
- BARBC24167 1:24 BarracudaCals Mosquito Airframe Stencils Expanded
- BARBC48166 1:48 BarracudaCals Mosquito Airframe Stencils Expanded
- BARBC72165 1:72 BarracudaCals Mosquito Airframe Stencils Expanded
- BARBR72212 1:72 BarracudaCast BAC Lightning F.2A / F.6 Cockpit Set (AFX kit)
- BARBR72214 1:72 BarracudaCast Redtop Air to Air Missiles
- BARBR72215 1:72 BarracudaCast Firestreak Air to Air Missiles
- SAM17-03 Scale Aviation Modeller International - March 2017
- MAM17-03 Model Aircraft - March 2017
- SMM17-03 Scale Military Modeller International - March 2017
- ALC9012 Alclad II Empty 1oz Mixing Bottles with Lids (12 bottles)
- ALC9013 Alclad II - 20mm Wide 1oz Bottle Fast Blast Cap Airbrush Adaptor (for use with the 1oz standard Alclad bottles)
- SBA48172 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-14 Tomcat Engine Bay (TAM kit)
- TRP01035 1:35 Trumpeter Russian 4K51 Rubezh Coastal ASM with P-15
- TRP01040 1:35 Trumpeter US M901 Launching Station with MIM-104F Patriot SAM System (PAC-3)
- TRP01046 1:35 Trumpeter Mittlere Artillerie Raketen System (MARS)
- TRP05547 1:35 Trumpeter Soviet T-10A Heavy Tank
- TRP05580 1:35 Trumpeter Soviet MT-LB 6MB
- TRP09514 1:35 Trumpeter Russian AT-S Tractor
- GFM32043 1:32 G-Factor SB2C-4 Helldiver Landing Gear (HPH kit)
- DEP0018 Desert Eagle Publications - Zelda M113 in IDF Service Part 2: Command & Medevac
- DML3560 1:35 Dragon T54E1 Tank
- DML5001 1:72 Dragon Heinkel He162A-2 Volksjager - reissue
- DML5522 1:48 Dragon Focke-Wulf Ta 154 "Moskito" (3 in 1) - reissue
- DML6168 1:35 Dragon Sd.Kfz.171 Panther A Late Normandy 1944 - reissue
- DML6393 1:35 Dragon Jagdpanther G1 Late Production ~ Smart Kit - reissue
- DML6873 1:35 Dragon Panzer Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf D
- DML7530 1:72 Dragon Panzer Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf D
- MNGSPS038 1:35 Meng Sd.Kfz.182 King Tiger Workable Tracks
- MNGSPS040 1:35 Meng Pickup Mounted Quad Rocket Launcher
- MNGWWT001 Meng World War Toons - Tiger I German Heavy Tank
- MNGWWT002 Meng World War Toons - M4A1 Sherman US Medium Tank
- AFX02070 1:72 Airfix Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat - back in stock
- AFX05130 1:48 Airfix Curtiss P-40B Warhawk - back in stock
- WNW32007 1:32 Wingnut Wings DH.9a "Ninak" - back in stock
- WNW32022 1:32 Wingnut Wings Roland D.VIa - back in stock
- WNW32070 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "BR.1" - back in stock
- WNW32071 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "Le Rhone" - back in stock
- WNW32072 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "USAS" - back in stock
- WNW32074 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "Clerget - back in stock
- WNW32076 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith 2F.1 "Ship's Camel" - back in stock
- WNW32803 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel & LVG C.VI (2 kits) - back in stock
- ITA1373 1:72 Italeri F-4C F-4D F-4J Phantom II Aces USAF - US Navy Vietnam Aces
- ITA1379 1:72 Italeri Sukhoi Su-34 / Su-32 FN Fullback
- ITA2765 1:48 Italeri Macchi MC.205 Veltro
- BAN206320 1:72 Bandai Star Wars - A-Wing Starfighter
- BAN208099 1:72 Bandai Star Wars - Tie Interceptor
- BAN210500 1:72 Bandai Star Wars - Poe's X-Wing Fighter
- BAN210522 1:144 & 1:72 Bandai Star Wars Rogue One - Red Squadron X-Wing Fighter (2 kits - 1 in each scale)
- ITA1386 1:72 Italeri Jaguar A (Gulf War 25th Anniversary)
- ECH356228 1:35 Echelon Soviet AFVs (Afghanistan War) Part 3: Shilka, BMD-1 & BRDM-2
- ECH356229 1:35 Echelon Soviet AFVs (Afghanistan War) Part 4: Shilka, BMD-1, BRDM-2, MT-LB & Ural 4320
- ECH356230 1:35 Echelon Ukrainian AFVs (Ukraine-Russia Crisis) Part 8: BMD-1, BRDM-2 & BM-21
- ECH356231 1:35 Echelon Ukrainian AFVs (Ukraine-Russia Crisis) Part 9: BMD-1, MT-LB & Zil-131
- ECH356232 1:35 Echelon Ukrainian AFVs (Ukraine-Russia Crisis) Part 10: BMD-1, BMD-2 & MT-LB
- ECH356234 1:35 Echelon Novorossian AFVs (Ukraine-Russia Crisis) Part 10: BRDM-2 & BMD-2
- ECH356235 1:35 Echelon Jagdpanzer IV Sd.Kfz.162 L/48 & L/70(V)
- ECH356236 1:35 Echelon Jagdtiger Sd.Kfz. 186 (Henschel & Porsche Suspensions)
- ECH356237 1:35 Echelon US Army Bumper Codes Generic Set 2 (Black)
- MASAM32092 1:32 Master Model - AH-64 Apache Detail Set
- MASAM32093 1:32 Master Model - A-1 Skyraider Detail Set
- MASAM32094 1:32 Master Model - A-1 Skyraider Detail Set (Ver 2)
- MASAM35002 1:35 Master Model - AH-64 Apache Detail Set
- MASAM35003 1:35 Master Model - Mi-24 Hind D/E Detail Set
- MASAM48125 1:48 Master Model - AH-64 Apache Detail Set
- MASAM48126 1:48 Master Model - Mi-24 Hind D/E Detail Set
- MASAM48127 1:48 Master Model - A-1 Skyraider Detail Set
- MASAM48128 1:48 Master Model - A-1 Skyraider Detail Set (Version 2)
- MASAM48129 1:48 Master Model - MiG-25 Foxbat Pitot Tube
- MASAM48130 1:48 Master Model - MiG-25PD/PDS Foxbat E Pitot Tube
- MASAM48131 1:48 Master Model - MiG-31 Foxhound Pitot Tube
- MASAM72109 1:72 Master Model - AH-64 Apache Detail Set
- MASAM72110 1:72 Master Model - Mi-24 Hind D/E Detail Set
- MASAM72111 1:72 Master Model - A-1 Skyraider Detail Set
- MASAM72112 1:72 Master Model - A-1 Skyraider Detail Set (Version 2)
- MASAM72113 1:72 Master Model - MiG-25 Foxbat Pitot Tube
- MASAM72114 1:72 Master Model - MiG-25PD/PDS Foxbat E Pitot Tube
- MASAM72115 1:72 Master Model - MiG-31 Foxhound Pitot Tube
- MASAM144013 1:144 Master Model - F-100 Super Sabre Pitot Tube
- MASAM144014 1:144 Master Model - F-104 Starfighter Pitot Tube
- MASAM144015 1:144 Master Model - F-105 Thunderchief Pitot Tube
- MASAM144016 1:144 Master Model - F-106 Delta Dart Pitot Tube
- MASAM144017 1:144 Master Model - BAC Lightning Pitot Tube
- MASAM144018 1:144 Master Model - B-58 Hustler Pitot Tube
- MASAM144019 1:144 Master Model - Hawker Hunter Pitot Tube
- MASGM35012 1:35 Master Model ATK Mk.44 Bushmaster II 30mm Gun Barrel
- MASSM350091 1:350 Master Model USN 40mm Bofors Twin Mount Set (Version 1)
- MASSM350092 1:350 Master Model USN 40mm Bofors Twin Mount Set (Version 2)
- MASSM350093 1:350 Master Model USN 40mm Bofors Quad Mount Set (Version 1)
- MASSM350094 1:350 Master Model USN 40mm Bofors Quad Mount Set (Version 2)
- MASSM350095 1:350 Master Model USN 40mm Bofors Quad Mount Set (Version 3)
- MASSM350096 1:350 Master Model HMS Ark Royal Armament Barrels
- MASSM700052 1:700 Master Model LCS-2 & LCS-4 Aerials, Masts & Gun Barrel
- MMI130 Model Military International Magazine Issue #130 February 2017
- INGCOM17-02 Combat Aircraft Magazine February 2017
- HAS52148 1:72 Hasegawa Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary Set: Zero Type 21, B5N Kate & D3A Type 99 Val (3 kits)
- AFX07114 1:48 Airfix Junkers Ju87B-1 Stuka
- TARTA4801 1:48 Tarangus SAAB A32A Lansen Swedish Air Force Attacker
- TARTA4802 1:48 Tarangus SAAB A32B Lansen Swedish Air Force Fighter
- TARTA4803 1:48 Tarangus SAAB JA37 Viggen
- TARTA4804 1:48 Tarangus SAAB 91 Safir B/C/D
- TARTA4805 1:48 Tarangus Sk61 Bulldog
- TARTA4806 1:48 Tarangus Bulldog T.1
- TARTA7201 1:72 Tarangus SAAB J29A/B Tunnan
- TARTA7202 1:72 Tarangus SAAB J32B/E Lansen
- HBS81714 1:48 Hobby Boss Su-30MKK Flanker G
- TAM73019 1:350 Tamiya Ship Display Case (with Wooden Base) 824x164x237mm (32.4x6.4x9.3 inches)
- TAM87150 Tamiya Sanding Sponge Sheet - 1500
- TAM87161 Tamiya Sanding Sponge Sheet - 180
- CARCD48041 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - US Navy Hu-16C UF-1 Albatross - reissue
- CARCD48070 1:48 Caracal Models Decals - Brazilian Navy AF-1 (A-4M) Skyhawk "15 Years" Special Scheme - reissue
- CARCD72025 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - Brazilian Navy AF-1 (A-4M) Skyhawk "15 Years" Special Scheme - reissue
- CARCD72028 1:72 Caracal Models Decals - T-45 Goshawk - reissue
- DML3310 1:35 Dragon OH-6A Cayuse with Crew - reissue
- DML3546 1:35 Dragon M48A3 - Smart Kit - reissue
- DML6600 1:35 Dragon Tiger I Initial s.Pz.Abt.502 Leningrad Region 1942/3 ~ Smart Kit - reissue
- DML6856 1:35 Dragon German Su-76i with Cupola
- DML6866 1:35 Dragon Tiger I Mid Production with Zimmerit mit Bogward IV Ausf A
- MMD32001 1:32 Mrozowski Model Design - Norden Bombsight
- SMM17-02 Scale Military Modeller International - February 2017
- SAM17-02 Scale Aviation Modeller International - February 2017
- MAM17-02 Model Aircraft - February 2017
- FCM48049 1:48 FCM Decals - Northrop F-5B F-5E F-5F Tiger II
- AOA48008 1:48 AOA Decals - USN/USMC A-4C A-4E Skyhawks in the Vietnam War Part 1
- AOA48009 1:48 AOA Decals - USN/USMC A-4C A-4E A-4F Skyhawks in the Vietnam War Part 2
- AOA48010 1:48 AOA Decals - USN/USMC A-4C A-4E A-4F Skyhawks in the Vietnam War Part 3
- SAC32113 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - L-19/O-1 Bird Dog Landing Gear & Engine Supports (ROD kit)
- SAC48324 1:48 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Junkers Ju 88 Landing Gear (ICM/SPH kit)
- SAC72136 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Jet Provost T.3 Landing Gear [2 sets] (AFX kit)
- SAC72137 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Fairey Barracuda Landing Gear (SPH kit)
- SAC72138 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - B-17 Flying Fortress Landing Gear (AFX kit)
- HAS02217 1:72 Hasegawa SR-71A Blackbird 'Bononian Express'
- HAS02218 1:72 Hasegawa G3M3 Type 96 Attack Bomber Nell Model 23 'Kanoya Flying Group'
- HAS07446 1:48 Hasegawa Junkers Ju 88A-5 'Eastern Front'
- HAS08245 1:32 Hasegawa Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter Type 52 'Super Ace'
- RMX855870 1:48 Revell F-15C Eagle 'Oregon ANG'
- TAM61116 1:48 Tamiya Nakajima Hayate (Frank) & Kurogane Scenery Set
- ACA13501 1:35 Academy M36 / M36B2 Jackson "Battle of the Bulge"
- INGFSM17-03 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine March 2017
- INGSAM17-01 Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine January 2017
- Rosie the Riveter (all sizes) - limited restock received
- MAK32105K 1:32 Maketar Paint Masks Fighter Series - Arado Ar 196B (REV kit)
- MAK32112K 1:32 Maketar Paint Masks Bomber Series - Ju 87B-2 Stuka (TRP kit)
- MAK32118K 1:32 Maketar Paint Masks Fighter Series - P-47D Thunderbolt 'Big Bastard'
- MAK32122K 1:32 Maketar Paint Masks Fighter Series - Hawker Tempest Mk.V (SPH kit)
- MAK32123K 1:32 Maketar Paint Masks Fighter Series - Yak-3 (SPH kit)
- WNW32007 1:32 Wingnut Wings DH.9a "Ninak"
- WNW32022 1:32 Wingnut Wings Roland D.VIa
- WNW32070 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "BR.1"
- WNW32071 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "Le Rhone"
- WNW32072 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "USAS"
- WNW32074 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel "Clerget
- WNW32076 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith 2F.1 "Ship's Camel"
- WNW32803 1:32 Wingnut Wings Sopwith F.1 Camel & LVG C.VI (2 kits)
- TAM61115 1:48 Tamiya Kawaski Ki-61-Id Hien (Tony)
- EDUSIN67210 1:72 Eduard BIG SIN B-17G Flying Fortress Super Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDUBIG3372 1:32 Eduard BIG ED Yak-3 Super Detail Set (SPH kit)
- EDUBIG49165 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Ventura Mk.II Part 1 Super Detail Set (REV kit)
- EDUBIG49166 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Ju 87B-1 Stuka Super Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDUBIG49167 1:48 Eduard BIG ED T-33A Shooting Star Super Detail Set (GWH kit)
- EDUBIG72120 1:72 Eduard BIG ED He 111H-6 PE Super Set (AFX kit)
- EDUBIG72121 1:72 Eduard BIG ED B-17G Flyting Fortress Part 2 PE Super Set (AFX kit)
- EDU02119 1:72 Eduard Australian Spitfire Mk.VIII "Aussie Eight"
- EDU70116 1:72 Eduard Fw 190A-5 ProfiPACK Edition
- EDU82116 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G-2 ProfiPACK
- EDU08489 1:48 Eduard Bristol F.2B Fighter Weekend Edition
- EDU632097 1:32 Eduard Brassin Mk.82 500lb Bomb Early with Airbrake Set
- EDU648257 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G-2/4 Radio Compartment Set (EDU kit)
- EDU648295 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G-2 Wheels (EDU kit)
- EDU648300 1:48 Eduard Bf 109F Engine & Fuselage Guns (EDU kit)
- EDU648304 1:48 Eduard F-14A Tomcat Wheels Early (TAM kit)
- EDU648308 1:48 Eduard Bf 109F Undercarrriage/Landing Gear Legs [bronze] (EDU kit)
- EDU648309 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G Undercarrriage/Landing Gear Legs [bronze] (EDU kit)
- EDU648310 1:48 Eduard Bf 109G Control Surfaces (EDU kit)
- EDU672146 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.VIII Wheels 4-Spoke Smooth Tire (EDU kit)
- EDU672147 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.VIII Wheels 4-Spoke Pattern Tire (EDU kit)
- KTH80137 1:48 Kitty Hawk Etendard IVP/IVM (2 in 1)
- KTH80144 1:48 Kitty Hawk Sukhoi Su-17 M3/M4 Fitter-K
- TAM32589 1:48 Tamiya German Heavy Tank Destroyer Elefant
- TAK02064 1:35 Takom US Heavy Tank T29E3
- TAK02065 1:35 Takom US Heavy Tank T30/34
- TAK02045 1:35 Takom King Tiger Sd.Kfz.182 Henschel Turret with Zimmerit - back in stock
- TAK02046 1:35 Takom King Tiger Sd.Kfz.182 Porsche Turret with Zimmerit - back in stock
- TAK02047 1:35 Takom King Tiger Sd.Kfz.182 Henschel Turret with Zimmerit Pz.Abt.505 SPECIAL EDITION - back in stock
- EDUCX478 1:72 Eduard Mask - Spitfire Mk.VIII (EDU kit)
- EDUEX542 1:48 Eduard Mask - P-40C Warhawk (BNC kit)
- EDUEX543 1:48 Eduard Mask - F2H-2 Banshee (KTH kit)
- EDUEX544 1:48 Eduard Mask - Bf 109G-2 (EDU kit)
- EDUJX197 1:32 Eduard Mask - B-17E Flying Fortress (HKM kit)
- EDUJX198 1:32 Eduard Mask - B-17F Flying Fortress (HKM kit)
- EDUFE807 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P-40C Warhawk (BNC kit)
- EDUFE809 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - F2H-2 Banshee (KTH kit)
- EDUFE811 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - RAF Early Seatbelts [STEEL]
- EDUFE812 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Luftwaffe WW2 Fighters Seatbelts [STEEL]
- EDUSS581 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - RAF Early Seatbelts [STEEL]
- EDUSS582 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Luftwaffe WW2 Fighters Seatbelts [STEEL]
- EDUD72013 1:72 Eduard Decals - Spitfire Mk.VIII Stencils
- EDU32399 1:32 Eduard PE - B-17E B-17F Flying Fortress Undercarriage Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU32400 1:32 Eduard PE - B-17E B-17F Flying Fortress Bomb Bay Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU32899 1:32 Eduard Color PE - B-17E B-17F Flying Fortress Bomb Rack Detail Set (HKM kit)
- EDU36352 1:35 Eduard PE - T-14 Armata Detail Set (ZVE kit)
- EDU36353 1:35 Eduard PE - T-14 Armata Side Skirts (ZVE kit)
- EDU48911 1:48 Eduard PE - P-40C Warhawk Landing Flaps (BNC kit)
- EDU48912 1:48 Eduard PE - F2H-2 Banshee Landing Flaps (KTH kit)
- EDU48913 1:48 Eduard PE - Bf 109G-2 Upgrade Set (EDU kit)
- EDU48914 1:48 Eduard PE - F-14A Tomcat Grilles [STEEL] (TAM kit)
- EDU49807 1:48 Eduard Color PE - P-40C Warhawk Detail Set (BNC kit)
- EDU49808 1:48 Eduard Color PE - P-40C Warhawk Seatbelts [STEEL] (BNC kit)
- EDU49809 1:48 Eduard Color PE - F2H-2 Banshee Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDU49810 1:48 Eduard Color PE - F2H-2 Banshee Seatbelts [STEEL] (KTH kit)
- EDU53181 1:350 Eduard PE - USS Iwo Jima LHD-7 Part 1: Assault Craft Units (TRP kit)
- EDU53182 1:350 Eduard PE - Royal Navy Ensign Flag WW2 [STEEL]
- EDU72645 1:72 Eduard PE - Spitfire Mk.VIII Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDU72646 1:72 Eduard PE - Spitfire Mk.VIII Landing Flaps (EDU kit)
Welcome Wingnut Wings (January 12, 2017)
Wingnut Wings Ltd, a New Zealand based plastic model manufacturer, has reached an agreement with Sprue Brothers Models LLC/Douglas Model Distributors appointing us as their US products distributor/dealer.
Previously, retail customers could order only direct from Wingnut Wings in New Zealand. With this agreement, US customers will receive faster service at competitive prices. Wingnut Wings is the premier large scale scale World War I aircraft plastic model kit manufacturer.
New Product Line
New product line: Asuka Models
New Product Line
New product line: MasterClub Metal Tracks
New Product Line
New product line: HGW Models
New Product Line
New product line: Rosie the Riveter Tools
New Product Line
New product line: Modelcollect
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.